RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Knee Grow

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Addison rd Metro
Many smart people are saying, and who knows with these things, it could be or it also, i suppose, could not be, that at 6 foot 3 239 pounds i am in better shape than LeBron James.

Can you believe that? LeBron James from Cleeveland Ohio, which by the way, no one thought I would win Ohio, crooked Hillary should have won Ohio, and now they’re saying our very beautiful electoral college system is rigged, because they lost so badly. What a beauty that was. I love the Ohio coal miners…

Just smoked and i read this post twice trying to figure out wtf you were saying. :deadrose:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In addition to all this evidence, Trump's always been 6'2". Google his height it says 6'2"

Now suddenly he's 6'3". Why?

Calculate Your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator

6'2" and 239 is "obese" according to BMI
6'3 and 240 is also "obese"

They claim he is the exact cutoff of height and weight (clearly both false) to have a BMI of 29.9, which is "overweight" and not 30+, because then reporters could call him obese.

Oh yeah also "excellent health" despite being 71 years old, no exercise and terrible diet. Insisted on mental capability test and then scored 30 out of 30, 4-5 hours of sleep a night, which doctor says is a good thing and all of this because "he has great genes"

:dead:

This is crazy

Christ almighty brehs. This can't be life.

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he tried though

I've never heard a doctor say "you know" more than that in my life :gucci:

Trump makes even formerly respectable people sound insane.

And why does he continue to describe everything about himself in unbelievable superlatives? At this point, it just creates a story where one need not exist.

:snoop:

:mjlol:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Who cares about this nikkas fake weight?

MUELLER GAVE A fukkING SUBPOENA

To BANNON

Why is anyone talking about this fat fukks gut? He’s going to be indicted :snoop:
fukk THAT!
There are enough journalists and people who hate this fukk face that we can take issue with EVERY fukkING THING. I love that there are 100 fires a day. Even if he gets out of this with no criminal charges, this constant pressure HAS to be taking even more ticks off his clock. 24/7 pressure, every little fukking thing. #PETTYGANG