RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Espionage game is very real. I’m from Korea (South, of course) and I remember the spy wars came in every shape and form from shootouts SK had in the 90’s with NK spies that came down via underground tunnels & submarines and propaganda papers coming down from skies from balloons flown by NK agents. People who live near the border are still encouraged to look for underground tunnels (huge rewards) and NK do a lot ot spy work on the internet now.

There was this Muslim professor in SK (name was Muhammad, curly hair, big nose, the whole nine) who was renowned for his groundbreaking research on ME for decades that got exposed as a NK spy - turns out he wasn’t even of middle eastern descent at all and was 100% Korean. Dude never spoke Korean and had on makeups for decades. Not to mention his research work was legit world class. The dedication is real and whatever you can imagine, the reality is much stranger.

What I’m surprised at however, is that Wendi Deng isn’t even a 7. I don’t know maybe it’s that yellow fever thing...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Espionage game is very real. I’m from Korea (South, of course) and I remember the spy wars came in every shape and form from shootouts SK had in the 90’s with NK spies that came down via underground tunnels & submarines and propaganda papers coming down from skies from balloons flown by NK agents. People who live near the border are still encouraged to look for underground tunnels (huge rewards) and NK do a lot ot spy work on the internet now.

There was this Muslim professor in SK (name was Muhammad, curly hair, big nose, the whole nine) who was renowned for his groundbreaking research on ME for decades that got exposed as a NK spy - turns out he wasn’t even of middle eastern descent at all and was 100% Korean. Dude never spoke Korean and had on makeups for decades. Not to mention his research work was legit world class. The dedication is real and whatever you can imagine, the reality is much stranger.

What I’m surprised at however, is that Wendi Deng isn’t even a 7. I don’t know maybe it’s that yellow fever thing...
:russ: I gotta read about this :mjlol:drop the links

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
either wendy's pu55 is on another level or maybe she's one of the chinese govts go to representative to the elites
ole girl was married to Rupert Murdoch for 14 years

giphy.gif

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
i can't take any more.
this is beyond the scope of my imagination to be possible in real life.

how hard is this shyt gonna come tumbling down?
That rabbit hole is deeeeeeep. For the sake of my sanity I had to climb out of it, and I know I only scratched the surface.
A lot of folks my self included wants all this shyt to come tumbling down. Honestly I don't think nothing can prepare us for fallout of all this. This may change the face of politics as we know it.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
34 mins ·
Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, is demanding that Republicans release the transcript of Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson's testimony before the committee after Sen. Dianne Feinstein released Simpson's testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Top Intel Dem demands transcript of Fusion GPS co-founder's testimony be released
“In light of the selective leaks of Mr. Simpson’s testimony and the misleading manner in which Fusion GPS’ role has been characterized, I support releasing…
THEHILL.COM

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
That rabbit hole is deeeeeeep. For the sake of my sanity I had to climb out of it, and I know I only scratched the surface.
A lot of folks my self included wants all this shyt to come tumbling down. Honestly I don't think nothing can prepare us for fallout of all this. This may change the face of politics as we know it.

i'm with you.
i hope that our nation can sustain the reckoning that is to come.