RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
bytch quotes those comments that I made or STFU :camby:

Quote the motherfukking comments you piece of shyt saying any of those things. I’ll fukking wait

And reported for derailing and through with your baseless allegations everytime the topic of Haiti comes up and im in said thread.

bytch ass bytch

1 comment by you

They should be worrying about the ruling class and elites in their country that is sucking them dry instead of DR; when they do that then they can TRY to claim the other side :manny:...

Dominicans are crazy as fukk especially when it comes to nationalism; it is so ingrained that all of them would be willing to die to keep their land and overall culture.

1 thread calling you out ---not made by me

Which one of yall clowns is dating this Dominic00n Arianne Martell?

besides the countess help that my country has provided over the centuries....

When I go on holiday in august, I am going to hire a couple of Haitians to clean my yard, massage my feet and walk my dog. :myman:

Seriously, you don't see how insensitive that sounds? You feel superior over someone else, that you feel the need to make that statement.

What's crazy is this how a lot of people think about you because you're Latin, yet you still turn around and do it to others. Sad!

I sleep well at night:yeshrug:and I'm giving them way more what their shytty government provide for them

You still talking shyt and not do a damn thing about your country. pLEASE take over and let DR have some rest from taking care of your people

when you gonna get off the coli and be about action???

that crying avatar is not enough

This thread man....Pure venom and hatred being displayed. :mjpls:

Give an example
Of a country that has done what you proposed.

There are over 1 million UNDOCUMENTED Haitians in DR
How is DR suppose to provide help for their poor and keep up with infrastructure when Haitians keep
Flooding to DR?

And about the U.S. See "dreamers"

They US deported thousands of Haitians where was the outcry?

Again people get deported everyday b!

Haitians get your papers or FIGHT for your country stop having the world feeling bad for you and grow so GOTDAMN ballz

How the fukk you are part of a Black Country and not try to make it better???

Focus your energy demanding answers from your government instead of wasting your energy in DR.

With all that aid money after the earthquake +Haitians are skilled in building you would thing port-au-prince would be a fukking metropolis by now...
But no they prefer to be in a country that is not theirs..smh!! What kind logic is that?

so if what you saying are true.,,,other foreigners would have the same problem as Haitians right?

why other foreigners when their child is born in DR they go to THEIR EMBASSY to get a birth certificate.

Why don't you demand the Haitian government to provide these basic administration?

and you went back to US to the comfort of your home and surroundings...you didnt have to help them for centuries like DR has...we have over extended ourselves

I have so many more quotes, but for the last time, stop acting like you care for or are you in disagreement with Trump

FUKK you and everything you c00n ass stand for

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
1 comment by you

They should be worrying about the ruling class and elites in their country that is sucking them dry instead of DR; when they do that then they can TRY to claim the other side :manny:...

Dominicans are crazy as fukk especially when it comes to nationalism; it is so ingrained that all of them would be willing to die to keep their land and overall culture.

I have so many more quotes, but for the last time, stop acting like you care for or are you in disagreement with Trump

Why was I quoted?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
1 comment by you

:picard: