RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
DTTob5wVMAABAmK.jpg

DTTqBKRVMAAYZl1.jpg

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
We can get mad until our veins pop

And nothing will change

The only way these ideas can change is when white people hold each other accountable

Unchecked mindset by “good” whites allowed racism to flourish why? I don’t know...perhaps b/c they also benefit from WS?

And it has been this ways since the beginning

No accountability whatsoever

And now we are here

Don't give m e that bullshyt. You used to shyt on Haitians going to DR heavily and you even supported them lynching and burning Haitians.

You were also strongly against Dominicans being called Black.

You're just playing this character now because Trump is hated and you'd be Trumpset if you defended him. You have the same mindset as him. fukk THE FUKK OFF!!!

As a Haitian, we don't like snakes in our ranks and you're sheding skins now

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Don't give m e that bullshyt. You used to shyt on Haitians going to DR heavily and you even supported them lynching and burning Haitians.

You were also strongly against Dominicans being called Black.

You're just playing this character now because Trump is hated and you'd be Trumpset if you defended him. You have the same mindset as him. fukk THE FUKK OFF!!!

As a Haitian, we don't like snakes in our ranks and you're sheding skins now

bytch quotes those comments that I made or STFU and choke on a basket full of hot dikks :camby:

Quote the motherfukking comments you piece of shyt saying any of those things. I’ll fukking wait

And reported for derailing and through with your baseless allegations everytime the topic of Haiti comes up and im in said thread.

bytch ass bytch

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does this piece of shyt continue to breathe :why:
My thoughts tonight are equally with the people who's lives are threatened and upended by this piece of shyt's own lack of moral compass and also with the passion and hope that he has a massive heart attack in his bed mid fast food bite watching the fake news deconstruct every single one of his flaws, only to then die a slow and rather boring death while hooked up to tubes for food and his massive shythole :leostare:

Make it happen Donny.. Order one of everything on the menu and end your pain :shaq:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did she say? I just peeped her Wikipedia page only to learn she was a White House correspondent for the daily caller before joining CNN.
I been paying close attention to her appearances on CNN the last two weeks. She always downplays the chaos. Also, peep her body language when others on the panel are calling out Trump. It's very subtle.