RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i suppose i will have to actually break down and watch joe and mika in the morning
i will have finger hovering over the on off button on the remote though
:francis:

It's really tough to watch. Mika or someone else starts to talk. Joe interrupts with the the first thought that pops into his mind. The person he interrupted tries to refocus the conversation. Joe interrupts with another rant. Repeat.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They're all rushing to be the next one to retire off the radar. No one wants those questions about why they accepted a fukkload of sketchy "campaign" money from shadow pacs or why they are running 30 points behind a purple haired transgender former barista millennial in the preliminary 2018 polls.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
:laff::laff:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The man should have been arrested when he asked Russia to find the emails. It must have set off hella alarms in the IC when it was said. The most treasonous statement I ever heard. Then it comes out Papadop knew before that day. The Don Jr meeting. The Kushner backchannel. The media should be highlighting all of these EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Thank God for Mueller for real.

The media is solely to blame for this shyt.. they gave trump unlimited press coverage to the tune of a billion plus and he didn’t have to spend a fukkin dime