RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ObWry9ih.jpg
Man this is the life Donald wanted.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Possible but you can't trust anyone. The IC has every interest in muddling all of this so that we never know what to believe. Who knows, maybe Schindler is being used as a megaphone for people to shift perceptions. He's the guy who was talking about how everyone involved will "die in prison" and implying he has first hand knowledge of kompromat that includes underaged victims etc. Which one is it?
Schindler drops a lot of “read between the lines” hints. He’s obviously a right wing guy but on national security he’s never led me astray. Plus he’s not as interventionist as you think. He hates the Bushes for Iraq.

His work on promoting the nsa and details of how to read intelligence sources and media changed how I read the stuff to be honest. I take everything with a grain of skepticism but he kinda led me to accept we’ll never know everything, that there will be ongoing investigations with key players who seem to dodge indictment and that the real spies will stay under surveillance to lead to bigger catches.

Remember, the FBI had tracked those 10 undercover Russian spies they arrested in 2010 for a FUÇKING DECADE. :whoo:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Democratic report warns of Russian meddling across Europe
“Never before has a U.S. president so clearly ignored such a grave and growing threat to U.S. national security,” the report warns.

No Republicans on the committee signed on to the 200-plus page report released by Sen. Ben Cardin of Maryland. But even without GOP backing, the report’s recounting of Russian operations in 19 European nations foreshadows the still-unpublished Senate Intelligence Committee’s bipartisan inquiry into Russia’s role during the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

“While President Trump stands practically idle, Mr. Putin continues to refine his asymmetric arsenal and look for future opportunities to disrupt governance and erode support for the democratic and international institutions that the United States and Europe have built over the last 70 years,” Cardin said.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The man should have been arrested when he asked Russia to find the emails. It must have set off hella alarms in the IC when it was said. The most treasonous statement I ever heard. Then it comes out Papadop knew before that day. The Don Jr meeting. The Kushner backchannel. The media should be highlighting all of these EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Thank God for Mueller for real.