RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
The better not let this motherfukker submit written responses :camby:

I want him interviewed in person. He doesn't have the discipline or intellect to lie effectively or maintain his composure :mjgrin:

I’m guessing this is the result of the dec mtg....

I don’t think trump delusion and ego would allow for written responses...I think this is a define moment on trump’s gut check...let’s see which path he chooses...:lolbron:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED:

Russian ran into Ivanka after 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Trump Jr.
Russian ran into Ivanka after 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Donald Trump Jr.
by Ken DilanianJan 8 2018, 7:56 am ET
WASHINGTON — Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner in Trump Tower in June 2016, told NBC News that when she was departing the building and waiting for an elevator, she exchanged pleasantries with a blond-haired woman whom she believed was Ivanka Trump.

Since Veselnitskaya was not introduced, she said, she cannot be sure. Veselnitskaya has said this previously.

Separately, another source directly familiar with the Trump Tower meeting says the woman was in fact Ivanka Trump.

The Los Angeles Times reported Saturday that special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators are interested in the encounter with Ivanka Trump as they examine the Trump Tower meeting.

President Donald Trump with his daughter Ivanka at the White House in Washington. Molly Riley / Pool via Getty Images file

Two sources familiar with the questions Mueller’s team have been asking about the meeting say the investigators are most interested in why the president crafted a misleading statement about the meeting much later, in July 2017, after a New York Times report about it. The sources say Mueller’s office is trying to confirm every detail it can about the meeting.

Mueller’s team is less interested in the meeting as a direct example of collusion, the sources said, although Trump Jr. accepted the meeting after being told he would receive incriminating information about Hillary Clinton as part of the Russian government effort to help his father.

No evidence has emerged publicly to contradict Veselnitskaya’s account that she wanted to press a case about U.S. Magnitsky Act sanctions, and that she did not possess significant derogatory information about Clinton, despite the email from a music promoter to Trump Jr. promising incriminating details about the Democrat.

Moreover, no evidence has emerged publicly that connects the Russians in the meeting with the Russian intelligence effort to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.

Natalia Veselnitskaya in November, 2016. Yury Martyanov / AP file

Steve Bannon, Trump’s former chief strategist, was quoted in Michael Wolff’s book "Fire and Fury," released last week, saying he was sure that Trump Jr. would have brought the Russians up to his father’s office in Trump Tower. Veselnitskaya told NBC News that didn’t happen, as did another source familiar with the story told by the Russians to Mueller's grand jury.

Mueller’s team is asking questions designed to learn whether Trump and others involved in drafting the statement aboard Air Force One in July 2017 — which said the meeting was primarily about Russian adoptions — knew it was incorrect, the two sources said.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guarantee it will leak that trump and co., are insisting on written questions/responses but I think Mueller will insist on in person. Funny thing is that he may have had an argument for written responses if he truly was so busy that preparing for such an interview would take him away from important work. But this mfer golfs twice a week so there goes that argument...

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
he is. :hhh:

and to think, for a second there, i actually had an iota of respect for him for standing up to donald and the fam.

it's fukking shocking how all these republicans/alt-right/etc. people just completely throw their dignity out the window for this guy. i mean, goddamn, it's no secret that most political figures both in and out of government are ultimately pretty shameless and self-serving and partisan as fukk...but holy fukking shyt man. this trump cult is just :mindblown:.
It’s not Trump. They are selling their souls to get their agenda passed. That’s all they care about. Bannon is naked now so you know why he’s crawling on his knees cucking it up :heh:

But the Reptillian Republicans just want their agenda passed while they have the majority. Mitch McConnel in the book said Trump will sign anything they’ll put in front of him. They know it’s over for them now so they don’t give a fukk they keeping him in their as long as they can

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Guarantee it will leak that trump and co., are insisting on written questions/responses but I think Mueller will insist on in person. Funny thing is that he may have had an argument for written responses if he truly was so busy that preparing for such an interview would take him away from important work. But this mfer golfs twice a week so there goes that argument...

Career Prosecutors never relay on written responses.. always face to face interviews that’s criminal investigation 101

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p269nqCDmB1uufl6zo1_1280.jpg