RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p21pb6TTDU1uufl6zo1_1280.jpg

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
That book made me question my life. I always knew White people got a leg up up, but that was ridiculous. There's no way I'm not smarter than Kushner and Ivanka. I've wasted my potential. =/

I remember when Obama had the first state dinner with India and these two entitled CACs (the Salahis) were allowed to enter the dinner even though they were not on the visitor list (SS dropped the ball...massively) and the admin social secretary Desiree Rodgers got tanked so damn quick

It was called “gatecrash”

If Desiree was in the current admin she would have been allowed to keep her job without batting an eye....:mjlol:

Like I said these fukkers are different...and standards:scust:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
a even better thread

:whew:

Gonna be a shyt storm

Mueller: Thank you Mr. President, i appreciate you taking the time as this matter is important and we are just trying to reach an end to this investigation.

Trump: I am not under investigation, is that correct?

Mueller: Mr. PRESIDENT, I will be asking the questions with all due respect .

Trump: but I'm not under investigation right? Comey said so 3 or 4 maybe even 5 times. He was a real nut job by the way.. but I'm sure u already know..

Mueller: Mr. President, please let me begin-

Trump: I never colluded, not once. I would be the last person to ever collude. But even if i did it wouldn't be illegal, just so you know.

Mueller: I am a lawyer I know all about-

Trump: I know a lot of lawyers so I know too. I am like, very smart. But i didn't collude, Hilary did, everyone knows and everyone is saying you should be questioning her...So, are we done?, I am hosting the FAKE NEWS awards, gonna be huge, everyone is saying..