RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Some of the conversations quoted couldn't have been verbatim (or at least they didn't sound like it to me). That being said the overall tenor is probably accurate.

The excerpt about the Gorilla Channel??? If that story is even 5% true he should be taken away from the White House.
Breh, that shyt is not real, even though the premise is absolutely believable. :mjlol:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the funny thing is, much like the trump, bannon is a sleazy, egomaniacal, opportunistic scumbag with an incredibly ugly worldview.

it just so happens bannon doesn't give a fukk and won't bow down and kiss the ring, even if donald is president...cuz he's no longer with the wh, he's not in-line with the bannon agenda and he sees the writing on the wall in terms of the investigations...so steve just has no more use for cheeto. why not :bustback:

i do wonder if it's a miscalculation on his part though, in terms of his alt-right/breitbart/etc following. obviously there's heavy overlap between trump's base and that crowd so i wonder if this will cause any kind of split between them. trump's cult of personality is something i've never seen before. so it'd be interesting to see who wins out in that demographic.

if they're not as principled as they'd like us all to believe...then trump will definitely win out cuz his people have absolutely no standards or convictions or integrity. if his opinions change, then so do theirs. instantly. without question. whereas, i think steve has a much stronger, more honest, unwavering foundation for his moral, social, and political stances.

fukk them both. fukk all of them.