RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
SMH, when are you all going to learn not to count this clown out? :snoop: It's just like Hitler where there were numerous times he should have been finished and he survived stronger than ever. You also have to remember Trump was a typical limousine liberal up until about 10 years ago, if that. Unlike his counterparts he just wasn't able to hide his racism and prejudiced at certain times but lack of control is typical Trump. He has no qualms about rubbing shoulders with rich/wealthy blacks and minorities so Trump tossing aside the extremist baggage with Bannon is definitely something he can pull off. It just depends on if such a move would be beneficial to him. Knowing the way this Presidency is going Trump will be removed from office after he spontaneously reverts to his agnostic political worldview and is no longer actively fukking up the country. Then we get Mike Pence in there.......

Sorry bruh, but did you mean to respond to me? Your post doesn't address anything that my post said. I'm just talking about Trump liking Nazis too much to cleave them from his base.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Bezos is trippin'

:mjlol::mjlol:

Trump thought that he was fukking with this Jeff Bezos

jeff-bezos-turned-books-billions-02-480x320.jpg

Instead, he's fukking with this one.

170727140800-jeff-bexos-worlds-wealthiest-man-1024x576.jpg

Bezos 2.0 will tell anybody to pull up.
Money on Amazon tonight, new story in the Washington Post tomorrow.

Can't fukk with this dude now.