RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
full

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is an unprecedented level of stories breaking, unnerving and overwhelming.

The Manafort DOJ lawsuit is transparently frivulous, and an obvious hail mary, before he starts cooperating, if he is still offered a deal.

What makes it interesting though is that the DOJ will have to respond, and with Trump berating them on a daily basis, it sets an incredibly dangerous political battlefield for the DOJ and Trump. I wonder if Manafort has Trump's blessing here, I would assume he does. (Thinking more, it has Trump all over it, suing the DOJ while you are under indictment, the fukking audacity)

The basic legal argument has no standing, they were to look into the Trump campaign, in less than 2 months they had evidence Manafort was essentially a career criminal, and the damn former campaign chair, and he was charged with that.

The Bannon/Trump rift is dangerous, because if Trump can shed Bannon and kind of retroactively blame all the white supremacist extremist on him, and lean into the more "centrist" GOP, it will bolster his support.

Last edited:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
This is an unprecedented level of stories breaking, unnerving and overwhelming.

The Manafort DOJ lawsuit is transparently frivulous, and an obvious hail mary, before he starts cooperating, if he is still offered a deal.

What makes it interesting though is that the DOJ will have to respond, and with Trump berating them on a daily basis, it sets an incredibly dangerous political battlefield for the DOJ and Trump. I wonder if Manafort has Trump's blessing here, I would assume he does.

The Bannon/Trump rift is dangerous, because if Trump can shed Bannon and kind of retroactively blame all the white supremacist extremist on him, and lean into the more "centrist" GOP, it will bolster his support.
:ohhh::dwillhuh::merchant: