RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We see evil and bullshyt for what it is and send it to the bushes with the quickness

Cacs like to touch and taste and study it. Even if it kills them.

If movies were real the black guy wouldn’t be dying first,
it would be the cacs.

Some shyt you can’t learn from. Trump needs to get bushed.
Repped. :whew:

Ws06hv7.png

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We see evil and bullshyt for what it is and send it to the bushes with the quickness

Cacs like to touch and taste and study it. Even if it kills them.

If movies were real the black guy wouldn’t be dying first, it would be the cacs.

Some shyt you can’t learn from. Trump needs to get bushed.
340abf9.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I wonder what it is that this administration hopes to gain or accomplish with isolation?
Chaos then anarchy.

For the Trumpset that is lurking I will put it in even more simple terms for you.

In January the Trump administration including the president himself was told back then they have serious information that led them to believe Russia ran some sort of interference with the election. Even in January they felt it was enough to even question the results. In January 2017.

Now think of Trump’s actions since January...

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Side note, I saw 3 Billboards outside of Ebbing Missouri over the weekend. For those into those types of films I recommend it. There is this line from one of the characters saying how criminals usually get caught at a random bar getting drunk admitting to the crime in an act of stupidity.

Then I read that popodop story :wow:

The fukkery :wow: