RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Happy new year to everyone in here hoping Mueller is about to bless us with something serious in 2018. 2017 wore my brain down worse than I could've thought it would, and I feel like giving up all too often, but this thread and the people posting even a "fukk you" to Trump in here give me hope. Fingers crossed for the best possible 2018 to all of us...

and to #Trumpset.... :ucku::ucku::ucku::ucku::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Happy new year to everyone in here hoping Mueller is about to bless us with something serious in 2018. 2017 wore my brain down worse than I could've thought it would, and I feel like giving up all too often, but this thread and the people posting even a "fukk you" to Trump in here give me hope. Fingers crossed for the best possible 2018 to all of us...

and to #Trumpset.... :ucku::ucku::ucku::ucku::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
time to spray the block!!!!!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I have no family.

Only assets and allies.

:birdman:

bytch ass nikkas about to get rolled on in 2018. Get down or lay down.

TrumpSet better get ready to auction off those accounts. Including a few of "them people" out there too.

giphy_s.gif

giphy.gif

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:ALERTRED:

LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR THE B!TCH ASS TRUMP SET MOTHERFU¢KERS IN THE BACK!!!!!!!

DID YOU DUMBASS OXYGEN DEPRIVED RETARDED MOTHER FUÇKERS FORGET WHEN THE AUSTRALIA CIA EQUIVALENT GOT HEMMED UP AT THE AIRPORT IN MARCH OF 2017?!???????!??!!?

DO YOU HOE ASS B!TCHES GET THE FUÇKING PICTURE?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

DO YOU SEE THE FUÇKING BIG PICTURE?!?!?!?!?!???????

THIS.

shyt.

WAS.

COLLUSION.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper

Can’t believe this shyt wooow

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

Trump talking about bombing countries, his fantasy of having a military parade and most of all his fantasy of being a military dictator.

Yeah no-one saw it coming. :mjgrin:

He’s one of those guys who like to order people but not risk his own skin. Overall he’s just a POS with a terrible personality, selfish and most of all a criminal since birth who is not fit to be President. :yeshrug: