RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They gonna write books about how a sitting President used a Media Corp to spread propaganda and colluded to Obstruct justice in an investigation into himself.

Regardless of the outcome.

You already know most of these evil ass fukkkks gonna be dead and gone by the time the unveil the dirt and let us know even half the wicked shyt they let them get away with.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Brehs, this white paper :bpwhew:

Seriously, if you want a thorough summary of #TrumpRussia--organized and properly sourced with links to the relevant news articles--I highly recommend it. It's 32 pages, but definitely worth the read.

There's no way anyone can come away from an honest reading of it and think that Trump is somehow "innocent" or being "unfairly targeted". The only way you could think it's bogus is if you have existing biases against the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, the Guardian, BBC, and/or NPR.

It's not exhaustive, and it seems to be missing some parts (specifically on pages 14 and 20 from what I could tell), but it's laid out very well otherwise. Take some time and read it.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
tumblr_p1efavbLJ11qjnhqgo1_500.jpg
I would wear that t-shirt, fukk it, hoodie, to a trump rally, to West Virginia, fukk it, anywhere. I’m on OD edge right now, at this very second, and I want to start some physical shyt with some trump supporters, right now. Anybody have any real life suggestions how to piss some real trump supporters off today? I obviously can’t get this t-shirt today, but the malls and shyt are packed right? I don’t want to start anything, and be jailed, but I would love to finish something in self defense. If anybody has the science, I would gladly be the tester.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

How is this p*ssy still talking about Hillary?

I can't wait for them to drop the indictments on his kids and eventually on him. Make sure ya'll are ready to vote in 2018 everyone so that when Mueller drops the indictment Congress can impeach Trump