RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I got to believe Mueller is building evidence and planning to drop it in time to have an affect on the 2018 elections. You do it to soon and the disgust of it will have worn off just enough, that people can fall back into their cognitive dissonance and vote republican.

Anyhow it's not like the rabbit hole doesn't go so far down they aren't still actively trying to see where this shyt ends.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Why the fukk does this idiot think their was a fight against Christmas ? Was there ever one?:dahell:

Did I miss the memo brehs?

White supremcaist shyt they’ve been complaing about it for years

Now instead of some scumbag with a blog or a anonymous forum poster it’s the US president

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael Savage (Look him up) was at Mar a Lago this evening.

That says a lot about who the President is depending on to keep pushing Propaganda

I got to believe Mueller is building evidence and planning to drop it in time to have an affect on the 2018 elections. You do it to soon and the disgust of it will have worn off just enough, that people can fall back into their cognitive dissonance and vote republican.

Anyhow it's not like the rabbit hole doesn't go so far down they aren't still actively trying to see where this shyt ends.

This is why they have to end this as soon as possible. Republicans care about votes. Trump is just seeing time he could kill the sanctions wasted. They trying everything and throwing everything at the wall to nake it seem like US and Russia are allies. This new idea (as of this am) is that Kislyak is saying Russia will broker the peace between N Korea and the US.

It’s not slick. It ain’t low. But they gonna try everything in their power to get to that relationship
“Legitimized”