RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Bannon is such a delusional piece of shyt. He talks about how Goldman Sachs taught me one thing, like it was Vietnam or something.

He says “we had disicipline, you guys don’t have that”. This guy worked at an investment bank and is so delusional he is trying to make it sound like he was on the block selling nicks or in Fallujah or some shyt.

I think that Bannon was actually quoting Clinton's lawyer during the Ken Starr investigation, but yeah,Bannon is a blowhard. Just smart enough not to realize how dumb he actually is.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Eat a dikk you bytch ass nikka. I want this guy fried and humiliated but let’s inject some reality into this thread.

If Mueller was really on his ass about to dry him, why would Trump be emboldened the way he has been recently clowning the FBI? What could possibly give this child the confidence to speak on this issue so gleefully? When it looked like the hammer was coming down, this dude was looking sick and avoiding the topic. Now all of a sudden he can’t stop talking about the FBI?

Didnt say any names or quote anyone. Feeling guilty doggy? :mjgrin: Trump that you?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Mueller was really on his ass about to dry him, why would Trump be emboldened the way he has been recently clowning the FBI?
He knows he and his family will be humiliated when this is all said and done. Trump has never felt like he could lose it all to the extent that he does now. He's taking advantage of how poorly educated his base is to prepare for the inevitable. "I love the poorly educated."

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bannon is such a delusional piece of shyt. He talks about how Goldman Sachs taught me one thing, like it was Vietnam or something.

He says “we had disicipline, you guys don’t have that”. This guy worked at an investment bank and is so delusional he is trying to make it sound like he was on the block selling nicks or in Fallujah or some shyt.
he was in the NAVY fyi

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So was bush 43. Neither went to Vietnam or saw any action.
giphy.gif