RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lindsey Graham the career bachelor been known to be :wrist:

earlier in this thread they posted the clip where Kennedy made a subliminal joke about it in the Facebook hearings

talmbout "do you guys track everyone? could you tell me the bars Lindsey Graham hangs out at :troll:"

and then they always have the reports every time they do the GOP nomination event where they interview gay prostitutes and dudes is like "we securing the bag this week these republicans love homo trickin :takedat:"

:dame:

but to answer your question I haven't heard anything, for all I know Mr. Graham has a totally above board and loving closeted gay partnership relationship and isn't a homo john we can't assume all closeted gay republicans are tricking deviants :hubie:
I knew someone would bring this up :pachaha:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
really underrated troll job from this guy he's on a level like norm from toronto except hes going after the president not meek mill

hes a young congressman I feel like the dems knew he was a troll behind closed doors and when they saw that's what Trump was doing told him to start opening up a little more
And he's Taiwanese. No risk of being compromised by the Chinese :whew:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
breh, this guys brain is pretty much liquefied mac and cheese. how did he get this far?

6RjTTao.gif
All cheese

No noodles

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Kush is [eventually] gonna sing like a he is in the boys choir.

@wickedsm

:dj2:

he gone be SINNGGINNN
19578-50c1f54272f1a50fe35f8da8ecd360ef.jpg

about them EMAIIILSSSSS
19578-50c1f54272f1a50fe35f8da8ecd360ef.jpg

:stylin:

E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E M A I L S :shaqyes:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Former US attorneys, GOP officials come to Mueller's defense
More than 40 former U.S. attorneys and Republican and conservative officials are pushing back against efforts to discredit the special counsel investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election.
Another letter signed by 20 former members of Congress and other top U.S. officials says efforts to discredit Mueller's work "undermine the institutions that protect the rule of law and so our nation."
"We urge the Administration, members of Congress on both sides of the aisle, and the American public, to support the work of Special Counsel Mueller to its conclusion, whatever it may be," reads the open letter signed by officials including former Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, former State Department counselor Eliot Cohen and former George W. Bush administration ethics lawyer Richard Painter.