RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lindsey Graham getting black mailed for fukking male hookers you heard it here first :dame:
giphy.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm starting to think of which actors are gonna play which roles when this movie comes out :whoo:

Once the Kushner get's called up I'ma start penning a script. :whoo:

Trump has permanently etched himself in history as a buffoon. Just think of the cartoons and shows that will have characters based on Trump in the next 10-15 years :laff:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Wishful thinking or something you've heard ?

Lindsey Graham the career bachelor been known to be :wrist:

earlier in this thread they posted the clip where Kennedy made a subliminal joke about it in the Facebook hearings

talmbout "do you guys track everyone? could you tell me the bars Lindsey Graham hangs out at :troll:"

and then they always have the reports every time they do the GOP nomination event where they interview gay prostitutes and dudes is like "we securing the bag this week these republicans love homo trickin :takedat:"

:dame:

but to answer your question I haven't heard anything, for all I know Mr. Graham has a totally above board and loving closeted gay partnership relationship and isn't a homo john we can't assume all closeted gay republicans are tricking deviants :hubie:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

really underrated troll job from this guy he's on a level like norm from toronto except hes going after the president not meek mill

hes a young congressman I feel like the dems knew he was a troll behind closed doors and when they saw that's what Trump was doing told him to start opening up a little more