RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The GSA was like "Well we'd like a subpoena but hey, what's a few emails between us and the protectors of American democracy?" :yeshrug:

That’s
government properties belong to the government lol.

How can you not know that ?
That’s what happens when silver spoon fed kids try to commit federal crimes. Their money and power blinds them from thinking they are immune to prosecution smh. I seen local dboys that got more common sense smh.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Waterboard his punk ass then.. His hoe ass will sing once the hose gets turned on

Seriously, I have no idea, but he looks like his pain tolerance is like non existent. A fukking toddler would probably make him flinch. bytch ass coward
giphy.gif

Vxy9rnf.gif

rs_640x360-171115173920-1711115_spev_trump_water_4.gif

He's choking off a sip so he for sure squealing if they put a Gatorade cooler over his face.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Specifically, Loewentritt said, "in using our devices," transition team members were informed that materials "would not be held back in any law enforcement" actions.

Loewentritt read to BuzzFeed News a series of agreements that anyone had to agree to when using GSA materials during the transition, including that there could be monitoring and auditing of devices and that, "Therefore, no expectation of privacy can be assumed."

Loewentritt told BuzzFeed News that the GSA initially "suggested a warrant or subpoena" for the materials, but that the Special Counsel's Office determined the letter route was sufficient.

As to whether the Trump campaign should have been informed of the request, Loewentritt said, "That's between the Special Counsel and the transition team."

full

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yo if Mueller pulls a Rico Law on the entire republican party....

:mjlol:

This nikka gonna pull a dark knight with the feds arresting all of them...

shyt is gone be like the scene where you got 500 mobsters all in the courtroom entering not guilty pleas all at once :laughingphil:. These fools took Russian money to fund campaigns and used their campaigns to wash trump’s Russian money. They’re all going down :laughingphil:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Do people even realize whats about to happen? This dude Trump is gonna get off and The entire Republican party will help him. Nothing can get done unless the republicans want it to. They control every branch of government. Including the judiciary.

I see the sexual harassment people coming for Chris Matthews. Everybody getting got except Trump :snoop:

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do people even realize whats about to happen? This dude Trump is gonna get off and The entire Republican party will help him. Nothing can get done unless the republicans want it too. They control every branch of government. Including the judiciary.

I see the sexual harassment people coming for Chris Matthews. Everybody getting got except Trump :snoop:
Yeah I never though the GOP would be dikkriding trump this blatantly when it’s obvious how corrupt his administration is. When the special counsel was announce they were acting rationale. But now that the pressure is on they helping trump try to obstruct justice. Just got to have faith in mueller. I’m sure he wouldn’t take this job on unless there was a safety net for trump doing him like Comey. It’s painfully obvious the GOP is complicit with illegal campaign contributions. So if trump go down he taking the GOP with him. Lindsey graham was on his neck in the press in the beginning. Now he playing golf with him tweeting trump property endorsement smh.