RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Yeah I never though the GOP would be dikkriding trump this blatantly when it’s obvious how corrupt his administration is. When the special counsel was announce they were acting rationale. But now that the pressure is on they helping trump try to obstruct justice. Just got to have faith in mueller. I’m sure he wouldn’t take this job on unless there was a safety net for trump doing him like Comey. It’s painfully obvious the GOP is complicit with illegal campaign contributions. So if trump go down he taking the GOP with him. Lindsey graham was on his neck in the press in the beginning. Now he playing golf with him tweeting trump property endorsement smh.

stop panicking. Mueller already got the juice, and he got all his proof he wanted on Trump and possibly the GOP. That's why the GOP is obstructing now. They know they been caught in that web too. There are also state charges involved. Just relax and stop listening to Mechanic.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Maybe I haven't read the post yet, but I don't think people realize it's not just lying about the emails that's their downfall.

If I ask you for certain information, and you create 2 piles: one for public and one for confidential, the confidential shyt is what I'm going to focus on the most.

Mueller and co. already had a resolution path to follow. Now all you've done is assure them that they are looking in the right places, or you've help them narrow their vision on a certain aspect of the investigation. Either way you handed them the case when you decided to split your emails into separate categories, because who gets final say in what goes in one pile and what goes in the other? Don't worry, that conversation itself is probably recorded via email. :russ:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Do people even realize whats about to happen? This dude Trump is gonna get off and The entire Republican party will help him. Nothing can get done unless the republicans want it to. They control every branch of government. Including the judiciary.

I see the sexual harassment people coming for Chris Matthews. Everybody getting got except Trump :snoop:

How old are you? You obviously don’t know who Mueller is

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can confirm. I talked to 2 politicians (R) in Florida, and they both said Trump is firing Mueller on the 22nd. Fox News and the GOP are pushing him to fire Mueller. It's because Mueller setting up a RICO case. The congressman told me GOP was thinking strategies to control the narrative. So, Christmas eve or the 22nd is the most likely date since it will be cold and folks will be too busy enjoying their days off. He also said Mueller has been working overnight with his crew for the past 2 weeks. The team works 24/7 and nobody is allowed to discuss the case. Not even with family. I asked about Sessions, and he said Sessions is hated by the GOP now too. He believes Sessions will be okay because he got out of the way to save himself. However, the GOP is pissed at him because they know what he knows. Sessions actually told them in a meeting that he doesn't see any wrongdoing from Mueller and his squad.

Sessions knows how bad this will get.

:wow:

It's obvious they went into overdrive the past week and a half in trying to discredit Mueller his investigation team, and the FBI. They were setting up a pretext to fire Mueller.

It's going to be an interesting week. Rule of law and the constitution hangs in the balance. Is the GOP congress demented enough to allow this to happen?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I kind of share his concerns. The GOP hasn't been consistent, and they have even shown a willingness to protect Trump in recent months. There are some who want Trump to fire Mueller for the fukkery, but I want Mueller to see this investigation out. I'm alsp worried he will fire Rosenstein.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

It's obvious they went into overdrive the past week and a half in trying to discredit Mueller his investigation team, and the FBI. They were setting up a pretext to fire Mueller.

It's going to be an interesting week. Rule of law and the constitution hangs in the balance. Is the GOP congress demented enough to allow this to happen?
fr. :wow:

Yes the GOP are brazen enough to cape for Trump.

Long as their rich elite overlords who fund them are breathing down their necks over this tax bill and in some ways healthcare. Some are also implicated in this "conspiracy" as well.

Until that tax bill is passed, GOP won't do shyt.

I just hope people show up for 2018, just like Alabama. :wow:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Vxy9rnf.gif

:mjlol:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
@The Taxman is for trump like it's nobody's business. Dude is basically pretending Mueller doesn't exist so he can keep a 'teflon don' narrative going.

He probably writes for fox news.

Everything teamtrump has been doing is adding up. Because it isn't getting him in trouble right away dudes act like he's untouchable.

gop is riding hard for him because he can help get this tax bill passed. The day will come when they won't need him. And I think he even realizes this privately. Sooner instead of later too. And they will hand deliver him to the wolves personally.

They really can't stand dude as a whole but they'll stay on code for a while if it means getting shyt done. The left could use a bit more of that to be honest. Jones' win in Alabama could be a precursor to some form of it. Voters hold so much power it's frightening. Alabama going blue showed folks that.

I don't see teflon...I see a scared bully who knows the leather belt of the law will soon come popping him on his ass.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

We're debating an FBI agent who got fired in AUGUST :laff:

MONTHS before the first charge :damn: