RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think some of this is new

Private War: Erik Prince Has Got His Eyes On Afghanistan's Rare Metals

sub-buzz-2022-1512671854-6.png

uranium, huh :tinfoiljbhmm:

unrelated: military industrial truly the WOAT at PowerPoint I've seen surgeons and special ed teachers do better slides
this is what I was referring to: Opinion | Erik Prince: Contractors, Not Troops, Will Save Afghanistan

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yea I know he's been lobbying to get more work but this Dutch East Indian Company model I hadn't heard of before

super demonic, especially cuz it probably could get traction
this was reported on by the WSJ I think but it went under the radar.

This is almost as crazy as Flynn's idea

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think that NY Times thing is a little overblown. How many subscribers does the Times have, 3 million? Mostly in NY? I don't think they flipped anyone to Trump, def. possible that coverage suppressed some Clinton votes, but where? Wisconsin? Tens of thousands of Times reader? I got my subscription last year, and followed everyday, read everyday, and I didn't see the coverage as slanted or biased.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
WE HAVE MORE INFORMATION!

THERE WAS A FOLLOW UP TO THE RUSSIA MEETING!!!

ONE OF THE EMAILS ADDRESSES THE RUSSIAN HACKING!!
Y'all know what that means? :gladbron:

E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E M A I L S :shaqyes:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that NY Times thing is a little overblown. How many subscribers does the Times have, 3 million? Mostly in NY? I don't think they flipped anyone to Trump, def. possible that coverage suppressed some Clinton votes, but where? Wisconsin? Tens of thousands of Times reader? I got my subscription last year, and followed everyday, read everyday, and I didn't see the coverage as slanted or biased.

The NYTIMES drives mainstream media. It has less to do with the number of subscribers vs how their stories cause other media outlets to report on and amplify their stories.