RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Unfortunately, I feel the same way. Unless I'm wrong, the only way anything gets done is with Republican cooperation.

I just don't see that happening.
Y’all seem to think that the republicans really bang with trump. They never did. When they have a real concrete and solid way to get him outta there he done.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Y’all seem to think that the republicans really bang with trump. They never did. When they have a real concrete and solid way to get him outta there he done.

I kind of disagree.

Sure, a lot of Republican politicians probably hate Trump behind closed doors, but they're too scared of pissing off his base to do anything about it.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He is the embodiment of their ideology. A bloated, fascist, kleptocratic, misogynist, corporatist, cruel, petty, and self absorbed white supremacist. They already sold their souls to him and have no interest in getting them back. Where do their ideals differ from his?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He is the embodiment of their ideology. A bloated, fascist, kleptocratic, misogynist, corporatist, cruel, petty, and self absorbed white supremacist. They already sold their souls to him and have no interest in getting them back. Where do their ideals differ from his?

They ideal don't he's who they really are and at first they hated facing themselves but little by little they are coming to terms with the truth and feeling emboldened.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Then why weren’t they supporting him from the jump?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Then why weren’t they supporting him from the jump?
They used to be good at masking it. They used to try to hide it. Now that they know they’ll get votes by pulling off the mask, they’re willing to do so. They’ve spent 40-50 years now trying to lock more people up, cut taxes on the rich, cut the safety nets, end the separation of church and state, end roe v Wade, and undo the civil rights act as much as can be. They’ve simply now taken on his lack of subtlety.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They used to be good at masking it. They used to try to hide it. Now that they know they’ll get votes by pulling off the mask, they’re willing to do so. They’ve spent 40-50 years now trying to lock more people up, cut taxes on the rich, cut the safety nets, end the separation of church and state, end roe v Wade, and undo the civil rights act as much as can be. They’ve simply now taken on his lack of subtlety.
Trump is a gift to liberals.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think some of this is new

Private War: Erik Prince Has Got His Eyes On Afghanistan's Rare Metals

sub-buzz-2022-1512671854-6.png

uranium, huh :tinfoiljbhmm:

unrelated: military industrial truly the WOAT at PowerPoint I've seen surgeons and special ed teachers do better slides

The DeVos and Princes' of this world make the Kochs seems like acceptable dinner guests.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

This just isn't good enough anymore. You know why he had the audacity to do this, and why Sessions does it everytime he's in front of one of these committees? Because the committees won't do anything about it other than admonish them in public and move on. Neither committee has asserted any authority.