RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

In one section of the book, titled "Let Trump Be Trump," Lewandowski recalled the real estate mogul's wrath at Manafort, after learning that Manafort had suggested that he appear on television instead of Trump himself.

“Did you say I shouldn’t be on TV on Sunday? I’ll go on TV anytime I g--dam f---ing want and you won’t say another f---ing word about me!” Trump told Manafort, according to Lewandowski.

“Tone it down? I wanna turn it up! ... You’re a political pro? Let me tell you something. I’m a pro at life. I’ve been around a time or two. I know guys like you, with your hair and skin ...”

I’m a pro at life."

Trump got bars :dead:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A lot of talking heads and the general public are overlooking who Mueller is when he goes off :wow:

Read this The Enron Trial: The Indictment

When he is done with Russia it will leave a path of destruction just like he did ENRON

Let trump and his lawyers tweet all day

But at the end of the day it’s going to be the other way :wow:
Funny. Take a look at all the names in the first sentence. All of them are Mueller's sons. One is on the special counsel now, one is the current FBI Director, and one is the former FBI Director. Trump thinks Wray is on his side but it might be another way...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
A lot of talking heads and the general public are overlooking who Mueller is when he goes off :wow:

Read this The Enron Trial: The Indictment

When he is done with Russia it will leave a path of destruction just like he did ENRON

Let trump and his lawyers tweet all day

But at the end of the day it’s going to be the other way :wow:
:idiot: :mindblown: :damn:

Best-Cry-Ever.gif

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The same people in here saying trump might not face impeachment were the same folks saying we wouldn't see everything we're seeing now. It takes a miserable soul to break their necks to be this contrarian.

And again, if you're still blaming Hillary, just throw on that maga hat. Stop lying to yourself.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The same people in here saying trump might not face impeachment were the same folks saying we wouldn't see everything we're seeing now. It takes a miserable soul to break their necks to be this contrarian.

And again, if you're still blaming Hillary, just throw on that maga hat. Stop lying to yourself.
I don't see how the two are connected.

I think the Trump and his campaign obviously conspired with Russia to throw the election. However, you have to bet on the Republicans throwing him out, or the Democrats taking over Congress in 2018 before we can talk about impeachment. Those are high hurdles right now.