RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Got a feeling today will be a bit of a letdown for some.

First of all I don't trust Comey.

Second, if he has something substantial I don't expect him to go into detail about it publicly when the investigation ongoing.

Third, Nunes was asked directly yesterday on Fox if there is ANY evidence of collusion with ANYBODY in Trump World - he gave an emphatic NO. I think he would have gave a more nuanced answer if it was truly the eve of the apocalypse.

Fourth, Rep. Schiff (who is a really impressive guy) said himself there is no proof of collusion yet and that they will probably not get concrete answers until they subpoena some of these characters. I don't see that happening in the near future.

Comey will probably at most clear up the wiretapping lie and give momentum for a proper investigation.
jimmy-mcnulty.gif

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Sadly I agree with them here. Ignoring that WL is clearly in bed with the Russians, once again, the men and women in and connected to this Administration are among the most rich and powerful in the world. A patsy or two may fall but that's about it.

There is smoke but there's no fire and I think everyone in Washington knows that.

It's like everyone know the dude is dirty but they get away with it. Like we know Casey Anthony killed her kid but She got off.

We will see what is said today though.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's like everyone know the dude is dirty but they get away with it. Like we know Casey Anthony killed her kid but She got off.

We will see what is said today though.
:rudy:More like this was always BS.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:More like this was always BS.
Nah. I know this is what you guys want to reduce it to but certain facts have been confirmed. There is smoke but like I said let's wait for what is said today.

I'm not going to run down the list of things that have been proven. But it can be reduced to the fact that the FBI at one time thought Christopher steeele was credible enough to offer he continue his work on their behalf before he went into hiding.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Nah. I know this is what you guys want to reduce it to but certain facts have been confirmed. There is smoke but like I said let's wait for what is said today.

I'm not going to run down the list of things that have been proven. But it can be reduced to the fact that the FBI at one time thought Christopher steeele was credible enough to offer he continue his work on their behalf before he went into hiding.

What time is Comey scheduled to make the announcement?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
It's only going to be a disappointment to those who expect Trump or someone in his administration to be doing a perp walk after Comeys' announcement. Neither that nor articles of impeachment are going to take place today.

But I promise you, there is no vindication happening for this administration today. The FBI wants this matter out of the public media so that the ongoing investigation they didn't want anyone to know about proceeds.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
So this can be a win lose for trump or a lose/lose if they have anything on him and russia. But if they dont, and his wiretapping claims are unfounded, he'll just spin the russia thing was b.s. and forget he ever mentioned the wiretapping shyt. I ain't got my hopes up since these slimey cacs seem to shimmy their way out of these things.