RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

JzBgFDm.png

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So it's looking like Trump golfed this weekend but they put out some propaganda bs statement about his day yesterday that completely contradicts what he did this weekend

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Sadly I agree with them here. Ignoring that WL is clearly in bed with the Russians, once again, the men and women in and connected to this Administration are among the most rich and powerful in the world. A patsy or two may fall but that's about it.

There is smoke but there's no fire and I think everyone in Washington knows that.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Sadly I agree with them here. Ignoring that WL is clearly in bed with the Russians, once again, the men and women in and connected to this Administration are among the most rich and powerful in the world. A patsy or two may fall but that's about it.

There is smoke but there's no fire and I think everyone in Washington knows that.

Got a feeling today will be a bit of a letdown for some.

First of all I don't trust Comey.

Second, if he has something substantial I don't expect him to go into detail about it publicly when the investigation ongoing.

Third, Nunes was asked directly yesterday on Fox if there is ANY evidence of collusion with ANYBODY in Trump World - he gave an emphatic NO. I think he would have gave a more nuanced answer if it was truly the eve of the apocalypse.

Fourth, Rep. Schiff (who is a really impressive guy) said himself there is no proof of collusion yet and that they will probably not get concrete answers until they subpoena some of these characters. I don't see that happening in the near future.

Comey will probably at most clear up the wiretapping lie and give momentum for a proper investigation.