RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Michael Zeldin on CNN. "Which lies did Mueller choose?" The answer to that question, could (likely) implicate other people. "He didn't pick lies that only relate to Flynn."

Sit tight brehs. :sas2:

Flynn lied so much, Mueller out here picking and choosing based on who he wants to implicate next. :damnanimated:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Where is Nap on this glorious day?
01.gif

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
For light charges like that and the son not being indicted = He gave up errrrrrrybody

Its apparent to us, that Mueller ain't doing no one favors.

I hope so!

Specially stated that trump was aware of all the dealings and involved in these decisions

I’m sure he will play dumb

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Michael Zeldin on CNN. "Which lies did Mueller choose?" The answer to that question, could (likely) implicate other people. "He didn't pick lies that only relate to Flynn."

Sit tight brehs. :sas2:

Flynn lied so much, Mueller out here picking and choosing based on who he wants to implicate next. :damnanimated:

nikka looking at the list like a McDonald's menu.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
A great thread on this from Seth Abramson, specifically the 18/19/20 tweets...

This is huge. We know damn well Kushner lied his ass off. He done. Then they will use him to get to Trump JR and Trump. Will Kushner risk it all and spend most of his years in prison for Trump?

Hope they hit dude with 50 year like you're really wanna go from luxury to 50 years for Trump?

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Trump admin already flipping this saying that Flynn lies before so they are not surprised that he lied to the FBI :lolbron:

Following this story has thought me a lot how to lie without lying (Whitesplaining) specially the few times that i listened to that Orc Sarah