RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Too good of a deal imo. They should have charged him with being an unregistered agent of a foreign principal. But dude was top military intelligence official. They let him slide.

That’s why I was like THATS IT?? This man has be a scum for a loooonnnggg time....must be nice to have influence and money to make these types of deals regardless if he snitched...lying to the FBI is too easy...IF he do time it will be in a cushy fed facility and his son will be free to continue the family business while keeping their fortune

In the next 10 years he will whitewash this story

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
That’s why I was like THATS IT?? This man has be a scum for a loooonnnggg time....must be nice to have influence and money to make these types of deals regardless if he snitched...lying to the FBI is too easy...IF he do time it will be in a cushy fed facility and his son will be free to continue the family business while keeping their fortune

In the next 10 years he will whitewash this story

If this is all we get out of it, I completely agree. But I'm holding on to the hope that this only means that something much bigger is coming. My hope is that it will be the downfall of Trump and his cronies...but we'll see.....