RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
tumblr_p06zneLY2d1rncbh7o1_500.jpg
Add Rex Tillerson, Rosie O’ Donelle, Russel Brand, Golf cart pricing dispute with the Secret Service, Kim Jong Un, Hair, Ronda Rousey, etc. He has the nerve to wonder why he’s not liked world wide. :russ:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean to tell me during the Mooch's 10 day stint in the WH he managed to f*ck himself in all of this? Comedy...
So much shyt dropped today. That was overlooked. :mjlol: Trump is done. There is too many people that can bring him down right now if they flip. Obstruction is already locked and loaded in the clip. Mueller will be gawd levels if he ties trump directly to the Russian collusion.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
What if Trump starts walking around DC in a bathrobe in order to avoid prosecution on the basis of not being mentally fit to stand trial? :mjlol:

Nah, he ain't that clever.

Well he is from NYC, he definitely was around for the antics of "the chin"
Don't put it past him to attempt it and think he came up with a totally original idea, bestest idea ever. He's got a good brain remember.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
it was a disgraceful verdict :yeshrug:the "no wonder" part is bullshyt, but i cant quantify it

im not gonna lose a second of sleep over kate steinle tonight. but if you want the left to get behind this verdict, then get ready to lose in 2020 again :ehh:

Actually the prosecutor overcharged. No it wasn't murder/intentional when the bullet ricocheted off the ground and hit her. It may not matter to some of you but I am not a fan of "fukk yeah, let's overcharge the brown person cause that's what white people want!"

He was convicted of the felon with a gun charge.
He's going to jail for a long time.

All of y'all should stop buying in to right wing bullshyt.