RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I didn't realize! I loved that she raised the point of the mental health of the country as a whole.

She hit the nail right on the head it’s why you see the Roy Moore voters can defend a pedophile
What if Trump starts walking around DC in a bathrobe in order to avoid prosecution on the basis of not being mentally fit to stand trial? :mjlol:

Nah, he ain't that clever.

He wasn’t either,, oh yeah Weissmen was on this case too

gigante21a-1-web.jpg

.r.

Veteran
Daps

Many of my white Evangelical friends supporting Trump aren’t as much stupid or unaware, as they are cowardly. They held their noses last November, voted in anger or haste or error—and then quickly got out of the politics business, choosing to escape the consequences of their decision on other people. So FoxNews and the Evangelical Church have become convenient places of sanctuary for people with privilege wanting to hide. Again, they aren’t ignorant of reality—they just are opting out of it altogether. If it is stupidity, the affliction is highly selective, extremely localized, and very convenient.

It’s time we stopped giving adult human beings the benefit of the doubt, simply because we think they’re not smart enough not to be fooled by religious shysters, fake news peddlers, and political snake oil salesmen. If that is true, then they’re also not smart or mentally available enough to be presented with objective data or compelling argument and to filter them responsibility. They are practically speaking, unreachable with rational measures.

Please Stop Giving Trump Supporters a Stupidity Pass