RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
He did post a link and highlighted what he said about different versions. Following this thread, you should have known that. Heck, even if you watched Rachel Maddow, you'll have known.

You guys have a tick against Nap and take every chance to attack him.

I just don't get it. We're all here because we don't like this administration. We all want Trump and his cronies in handcuffs. Stop being petty. Hot damn, man.

Awwww

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That did not indicate different versions, that indicated "pieces". Which is why in my first reply I said his information was a reach. I consume my news from reading which is why I asked the question that I asked, I don't watch Maddow or any other cable pundits unless there is quite a bit of fan fare about an episode then I'll pull it up on Youtube.

I don't have the time nor desire to really argue with Nap, so this isn't about Nap - it's about his claim.
The claim stands.

An updated submission of a document is a version

Is that so hard?

You don’t watch Maddow? Well no shyt nikka this is why I tagged you repeatedly. So you could follow along as i do the heavy lifting for most of y’all.

I get DM’s from people thanking me for the curation. It’s something I enjoy doing.

But don’t create issues out of nowhere then continue to argue when you’re clearly wrong.

Christopher Steele added to his dossier. If that’s not a version change, what is it? It’s one dossier.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He did post a link and highlighted what he said about different versions. Following this thread, you should have known that. Heck, even if you watched Rachel Maddow, you'll have known.

You guys have a tick against Nap and take every chance to attack him.

I just don't get it. We're all here because we don't like this administration. We all want Trump and his cronies in handcuffs. Stop being petty. Hot damn, man.
Dudes are going insane

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The claim stands.

An updated submission of a document is a version

Is that so hard?

You don’t watch Maddow? Well no shyt nikka this is why I tagged you repeatedly. So you could follow along as i do the heavy lifting for most of y’all.

I get DM’s from people thanking me for the curation. It’s something I enjoy doing.

But don’t create issues out of nowhere then continue to argue when you’re clearly wrong.

Christopher Steele added to his dossier. If that’s not a version change, what is it? It’s one dossier.

Addendum vs Version...not just semantics in the context of what we're talking about. We're not talking about 1.1 vs 1.3. These intelligence reports are routinely filled with nonsense information to protect and obfuscate the sources...but I'm going to let you cook because you clearly know oh so much more than the rest of us and we supposedly need you to do the heavy lifting. Let me not get in the way of your back patting.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Addendum vs Version...not just semantics in the context of what we're talking about. We're not talking about 1.1 vs 1.3. These intelligence reports are routinely filled with nonsense information to protect and obfuscate the sources...but I'm going to let you cook because you clearly know oh so much more than the rest of us and we supposedly need you to do the heavy lifting. Let me not get in the way of your back patting.

Ohhhh...Youre trolling. I get it now.

I come from academia. I write papers.

When I add an extra 3 pages, that’s a new version. Other journalists have described it as a version.

Miss me with the rest of this pedantic nonsense.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not surprised Trump took this stance "He denies it....What can I say", it's also pushback against McConnell and the "Republican Establishment", and part of how he must really feel about allegations of sexual abuse and harassment.
For me it’s often HOW he takes his stance.

It’s not the mere action. It’s the style and manner of how he does his bullshyt.

It’s astonishing