RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Keep the following in mind; the Dossier had versions floated to journalists BEFORE these events were reported:

So in October, pages from his reports were seen by a few journalists, including me.

Most news organisations that got this material decided it was not solid enough to publish.

In early December, the whole thing, 35 pages,
was sent to Senator John McCain, who pressed the FBI director to investigate exhaustively.
www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39435786

Senator McCain handed a copy of the Steele memos to James Comey, the FBI director, on 9 December.

After delivering these reports, the court papers say Steele and Orbis continued to receive “unsolicited intelligence” on Trump-Russia links, and Steele decided that to draw up another memo with this new information which was dated 13 December.
UK was given details of alleged contacts between Trump campaign and Moscow

The emissary was David Kramer, a former assistant secretary of state in the Bush administration. He was sufficiently troubled to get on a flight to London. Steele agreed to meet him at Heathrow airport. The rendezvous involved some old-fashioned spycraft. Kramer didn’t know what Steele looked like. He was told to look for a man with a copy of the Financial Times. After meeting Kramer, Steele drove him to his home in Surrey. They talked through the dossier: how Steele compiled it, what it said. Less than 24 hours later, Kramer returned to Washington. Glenn Simpson then shared a copy of the dossier confidentially with McCain, along with a final Steele memo on the Russian hacking operation, written in December [2016].
How Trump walked into Putin’s web

Nap, you're attempting to use "previous reports" as context that the dossier has had more than one revision. That's a reach. Steele had been providing reports on Russia prior to being hired to compile the dossier. As usual you're trying to be Sherlock Holmes but being more Inspector Gadget instead.

Everything you just posted implies Steele only distributed pieces of the dossier to gauge interest. At best, the dossier may have been incomplete in October.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nap, you're attempting to use "previous reports" as context that the dossier has had more than one revision. That's a reach. Steele had been providing reports on Russia prior to being hired to compile the dossier. As usual you're trying to be Sherlock Holmes but being more Inspector Gadget instead.

Everything you just posted implies Steele only distributed pieces of the dossier to gauge interest. At best, the dossier may have been incomplete in October.
What the entire fukk are you talking about?:50centscust:

This has NOTHING to do with the evolution of Steele's compiling of the dossier. Nothing. Everyone knew he had separate and building reports up to October. I'm pointing out that AFTER the version we read, theres a lot more.:confusedjagfan:

I'm not being fukking Sherlock Holmes.

I'm reminding people that theres a version of the dossier that:

1. We haven't seen.
2. Of the versions that were not published, there were updates of the dossier even further

I didn't say I discovered anything. I'm pointing out to people that the dossier is far more detailed than we ever realized.

What points are you trying to score here? :whatyoumean:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What the entire fukk are you talking about?:50centscust:

This has NOTHING to do with the evolution of Steele's compiling of the dossier. Nothing. Everyone knew he had separate and building reports up to October. I'm pointing out that AFTER the version we read, theres a lot more.:confusedjagfan:

I'm not being fukking Sherlock Holmes.

I'm reminding people that theres a version of the dossier that:

1. We haven't seen.
2. Of the versions that were not published, there were updates of the dossier even further

I didn't say I discovered anything. I'm pointing out to people that the dossier is far more detailed than we ever realized.

What points are you trying to score here? :whatyoumean:

Are you on medication? :dwillhuh:

I asked you where it has been reported or discussed that there are multiple versions of the dossier. Why would you bother copying, pasting, and highlighting a bunch of elementary quotes that are well known and then having the nerve to ask me what I'M talking about?

WHERE IS THE INFORMATION THAT YOU ARE DRAWING THE CONCLUSION THAT THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE VERSION OF THE DOSSIER?

Maybe that will un-confuse you. You legitimately might be a bot :ohhh:.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Nap's incoming meltdown when the damn breaks will be epic thread turn fukkery :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I asked you where it has been reported or discussed that there are multiple versions of the dossier. Why would you bother copying, pasting, and highlighting a bunch of elementary quotes that are well known and then having the nerve to ask me what I'M talking about?

WHERE IS THE INFORMATION THAT YOU ARE DRAWING THE CONCLUSION THAT THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE VERSION OF THE DOSSIER?

My nikka. :confusedjagfan:Are you sleepy?:whatyoumean:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/27258899/

I already explained this.

The version we all refer to, is not the final version. Its at least 2 versions old.

Do you understand what you keep asking?

These are buried ledes. No article, to my knowledge, has discussed as its main topic, the existence of different versions of the dossier. This has, however, been reported in several consistent reports on the compilation and dissemination of the dossier and its chain of custody.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm pretty sure you don't understand how this works either. :patrice:

Cool thread, tho. :ehh:

You're good at posting tweets. :bpsalute:
Remember this when you laugh at me for pointing out Iran's contributions to 9/11 or Russia's connection to several acts of jihadist terror in Europe and the United States.

Yall want this to be cut and dry. Theres a lot of gray out here, and if my track record is any indication, you, specifically, will have a lot of back tracking to do.

But hey, its never been the forte of this forum specifically to read critically and to synthesize information or to accurately read between the lines of complex narratives.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
My nikka. :confusedjagfan:Are you sleepy?:whatyoumean:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/27258899/

I already explained this.

The version we all refer to, is not the final version. Its at least 2 versions old.

Do you understand what you keep asking?

These are buried ledes. No article, to my knowledge, has discussed as its main topic, the existence of different versions of the dossier. This has, however, been reported in several consistent reports on the compilation and dissemination of the dossier and its chain of custody.
:gucci::snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1. I'll be fair to you. Its possible you knew the dossier was updated after the version publicly leaked and weren't aware of the specific reporting...or you misunderstood what "version" meant?
2. I'm pointing things out for the general community of this massive thread
3. I specifically referred you to reporting done over the span of a year that consistently supports my claim that: Yes, there were updates to the dossier after what was reported.
4. What the fukk are you complaining about? Seriously. Did you not understand what you asked? I'm legit worried either you didn't understand what my intentions where, what reporting shows, or what the reporting insinuates. If critical reading is lacking, thats one thing, but to completely miss the point is a whole other problem.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

He did post a link and highlighted what he said about different versions. Following this thread, you should have known that. Heck, even if you watched Rachel Maddow, you'll have known.

You guys have a tick against Nap and take every chance to attack him.

I just don't get it. We're all here because we don't like this administration. We all want Trump and his cronies in handcuffs. Stop being petty. Hot damn, man.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
He did post a link and highlighted what he said about different versions. Following this thread, you should have known that. Heck, even if you watched Rachel Maddow, you'll have known.

You guys have a tick against Nap and take every chance to attack him.

I just don't get it. We're all here because we don't like this administration. We all want Trump and his cronies in handcuffs. Stop being petty. Hot damn, man.
That did not indicate different versions, that indicated "pieces". Which is why in my first reply I said his information was a reach. I consume my news from reading which is why I asked the question that I asked, I don't watch Maddow or any other cable pundits unless there is quite a bit of fan fare about an episode then I'll pull it up on Youtube.

I don't have the time nor desire to really argue with Nap, so this isn't about Nap - it's about his claim.