RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i want to delve into the minucia of so many of these stories but i don't have the time.
it's frustrating because i know we are living through history....history.

i want to take it all in and look at it from every point of view.
and by "every point of view" i don't mean let me consider the point of view of a trump supporter
because i think they are seeing the world through a lens that is far from what mine is.

i mean i wish i had the time to look into all of these connections, articles, videos, etc....
time to REALLY dig into all of this.

keeping up on it on a message board is cool and it def keeps me more in the know than the average head but i keep wanting more.
DOy_vtlUMAEO2IG.jpg

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
i want to delve into the minucia of so many of these stories but i don't have the time.
it's frustrating because i know we are living through history....history.

i want to take it all in and look at it from every point of view.
and by "every point of view" i don't mean let me consider the point of view of a trump supporter
because i think they are seeing the world through a lens that is far from what mine is.

i mean i wish i had the time to look into all of these connections, articles, videos, etc....
time to REALLY dig into all of this.

keeping up on it on a message board is cool and it def keeps me more in the know than the average head but i keep wanting more.
I go on reddit, check rising in the politics section, and can end up reading articles for fukking hours and shyt. There is just not enough time in the day. God bless anyone that can keep a full time job outside politics, be married with kids, and be up on everything, and most importantly comprehend it all. I have major comprehension and concentration issues, so I can process headlines, key points, and remember names, but it's only the stuff that really interests me that I can say I actually seek out and deep dive on the issue. I used to love spending my "free" time listening to Dan Lebatard show, watching basketball, and some other shyt, now if I have any free time, I'll pop a xan, smoke a bowl, and zone out looking at this thread, reading news articles, watching news clips, and smoking cigarettes.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Those tweets are going to backfire.
We already know he is on record saying he a str8 p*ssy grabber and the nerve of this dude to comment on this with his Alabama clown has been terrorizing kids at the mall for decades and he says nothing. This country is at it point fellas real shyt.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Those tweets are going to backfire.
We already know he is on record saying he a str8 p*ssy grabber and the nerve of this dude to comment on this with his Alabama clown has been terrorizing kids at the mall for decades and he says nothing. This country is at it point fellas real shyt.