RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Poor guy...must've been a while since he's done some stretches. :mjcry:

That handholding boyplay shyt looks sugar soaked laffy taffy, peach mango smoothie, these boys is sassy and fierce......these folks are most definitely not from Harlem.....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
wait what?!
:tuckerconfused:
Major Donor Admits Hiring Prostitute to Smear Witness

The Kushner family has skeletons...trying to tell yall...these people are not stupid and this is way deeper than you can imagine.

If you read the article, pay attention to who the US Attorney who prosecuted Charles Kushner is... :sas2:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @Cali_livin

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely a lurker, I'm in my 30's and this thread and this board is easily one of the best sources for geopolitical news. Would do much better if it wasn't tucked away from the other forums here.

The amount of daps this got (all deserved) means there are a lot more ppl lurking this thread than posting in here on the regular. :ohhh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Definitely a lurker, I'm in my 30's and this thread and this board is easily one of the best sources for geopolitical news. Would do much better if it wasn't tucked away from the other forums here.

nah, i like that HL is not overrun by idiots talking shyt.
that's my job.