RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
dV2cTNi.gif

i've been watching this shyt all day and letting it marinate.
the amount of time, effort, thought, editing and just straight up work that it took to make this is truly admirable.

@3Rivers, hold this eternal dap.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
So, kek is lol in Japanese or something, and gamers started using it playing one of those fukking neckbeard games, like world of Warcraft or something else, not sure. All of these current alt-Reich or practically all of them come from gamer gate, and is the demographic that Bannon specifically went after, because he is a chickenhawk. It's all so convoluted, and ridiculous. So I guess, leading up to the election, the online trump supporting contingent from pol and the_douche had something called "the meme war" (these fakkits even wear medals and hats like actual military veterans, they claim it is a joke, but they really take it that seriously). Anyway, they created a fictional virtual country called kekestan to respresent themselves. It is fukking beyond corn, incel, fukking fakkity insanity, they are all fukking inbred, bigoted pieces of shyt, that are very angry at women, Islam, or successful, well adjusted, normal people. I know my explanation is scattered and all over the place, but it's hard to describe the immature fukking stupid imagination of these angsty fukking idiots. Just google it.
Dont forget to mention that the "kekistan" flag is a reworked Nazi flag

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It already did. It was about 2 Navy SEALs in Mali killing a Green Beret.
that shyt was old news :dahell:
Here's the story, it's nothing about Trump.

Green Beret Discovered SEALs’ Illicit Cash. Then He Was Killed.
The story surrounding the slaying of Staff Sgt. Logan Melgar keeps unraveling, starting with the SEALs-turned-suspects’ assertion that the soldier was drunk the night he died.
So they were using the money to pay people off and the green beret was going to snitch cause the SEALs were stashing cash?

shyt's dirty :wow:

The Mali troop deployment tho :lupe:

AFRICOM outchea for real :FuturamaFry: