RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
tumblr_om7kstnhc31qbjzkho1_1280.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is the scary part. Muller is just getting warmed up :mjcry:
Man listen...

Everyone was laughing and joking and riding high 96 hours ago.

They were ready to feed Manafort to the wolves.

Then Manafort's man got hit.

Then Papadopoulos changed the entire calculus on the streets.

Then Clovis had been talking to the feds this whole time.

Then Page is throwing wrenches in any working machine within reach.

Yeah, play time is over.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CARTER PAGE IS NOT DUMB

SMH, that's the problem with ya'll. Entranced by the degrees. It's one of the major reasons we find ourselves in so much shyt nowadays.

Carter Page is dumb. If you think his actions thus far are more "crazy like a fox" than just being plain stupid, you're sadly mistaken. Anyone who puts themselves in this kind of legal jeopardy and contrary to the advice of just about every attorney in the world decides to do shyt like go on talk shows contradicting your previous story, withholding documents that are under subpoena and project an image that screams "guilty" - is objectively dumb.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
SMH, that's the problem with ya'll. Entranced by the degrees. It's one of the major reasons we find ourselves in so much shyt nowadays.

Carter Page is dumb. If you think his actions thus far are more "crazy like a fox" than just being plain stupid, you're sadly mistaken. Anyone who puts themselves in this kind of legal jeopardy and contrary to the advice of just about every attorney in the world decides to do shyt like go on talk shows contradicting your previous story, withholding documents that are under subpoena and project an image that screams "guilty" - is objectively dumb.
I hear you...but certain things just can't be explained.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man listen...

Everyone was laughing and joking and riding high 96 hours ago.

They were ready to feed Manafort to the wolves.

Then Manafort's man got hit.

Then Papadopoulos changed the entire calculus on the streets.

Then Clovis had been talking to the feds this whole time.

Then Page is throwing wrenches in any working machine within reach.

Yeah, play time is over.
Good work Flynn.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

A million times yes. "Well read" doesn't mean smart. In fact guys like this who have looked the part thru their whole life and legacied their way thru life and college are the dumbest motherfukkers ever....just with a good resume.

That applies to everyone we've been talking about in this thread

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I swear, I've been trying to figure out Page's angle the entire time, I just think this dumbass wants to be in the history books my son reads when he gets to high school on some y'all gon remember this name type shyt.
I've always said that he is probably so fukked that if he doesn't stay on TV he might have died.

Aint no one willingly just gone on TV like that man has :heh:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I've always said that he is probably so fukked that if he doesn't stay on TV he might have died.

Aint no one willingly just gone on TV like that man has :heh:
Way too much Sam Rothstein. He's a prime candidate for federal witness protection otherwise he's going to get chipped for drawing so much unnecessary attention.