RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Way too much Sam Rothstein. He's a prime candidate for federal witness protection otherwise he's going to get chipped for drawing so much unnecessary attention.
Page knows damn well he was the mule for the collusion between Moscow and D.C., too.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you...but certain things just can't be explained.

Of course they can. Being able to excel academically does not necessarily involve the same skills necessary to navigate ambiguous/stressful personal experiences. In fact, if you think about it - the two are oftentimes predictably exclusive.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whose arrest will give you the most personal satisfaction?

1. Jared
2. Don Jr
3. Eric

Probably the hardest question I've considered all year.
Easily Jr. Go read his Twitter. And if it weren't for Kali Kush encouraging Trump to fire Comey, we wouldn't have this level of fuccery. Also, Kush's brother is against Trump. :blessed:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Of course they can. Being able to excel academically does not necessarily involve the same skills necessary to navigate ambiguous/stressful personal experiences. In fact, if you think about it - the two are oftentimes predictably exclusive.
You don't have to elucidate the whole book vs street smarts dynamic to me. I never ignore such a possibility.

But Page is angling for something and for some reason.

Dude jumped out there so early and so often and now we know Comey was on these boys asses from jump, that you have to wonder if he's not being used himself.

Again, Page was alleged to have been the mule for the proof of collusion. Imagine if HE turned into a C.I.?

It's in his best interest to downplay the fact that he was central to the whole scheme.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

1. Jared
2. Don Jr
3. Eric

Jared no question, he might be mad at him for handing over documents in regards to Comey's firing but he loves that little sh*t more than he loves Jr and Eric. And we know what it's going to do to daddy's little girl if J-Kush get wrapped up.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Even when I went to other areas in California and other states. Not just here in my area. And what does my age have to do with it? That confused me.
Nobody was fukking with Bernie on Capital Hill. If they don't fukk with you on the Hill you aren't getting nominated.

If he got the nom and got elected nobody on the Hill would help him do any of the shyt he had in mind because not enough folks up there share his views. It's bad politics to send folks like him up. So no nomination. There is no conspiracy. Dude just did too much. Unelectable.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC

1. Jared
2. Don Jr
3. Eric

Don Jr. :wow:, the satisfaction I would get from that smug b*stard being led out in cuffs would be equivalent to the moment just before post nut clarity hits.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn