RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But then I really didn't think this russia shyt was as deep as it is. I've been thoroughly humbled in the past few days.:mjcry:

Anything can happen. And I expect anything will.:wow:
You have no idea.

and I mean that.

This all goes back to oil access in the arctic.

I suggest people read this: https://thenearlynow.com/trump-putin-and-the-pipelines-to-nowhere-742d745ce8fd

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!

Last edited:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
@tru_m.a.c I ain't forget. :skip:

Wheres my coli cash? :francis:

I invested all that shyt in the bets and you just skated off when you flubbed the thread merge :gucci:

You're acting like we can't see you :martin:

1madoff1220.jpg
Yeah I like to know what happened to my coli cash too. @tru_m.a.c

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Then you lost. It's really as simple as what you refuse to believe.
:comeon:

I personally know only one person who identifies as a Republican voter and she is disgusted with their policies and politics post Trump. I'm sure she's not alone. They just need to be louder in their disgust. The Republicans will change post Trump, whether for the better or worse. I personally hope Mueller scoops up the majority of them.

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:comeon:

I personally know only one person who identifies as a Republican voter and she is disgusted with their policies and politics post Trump. I'm sure she's not alone. They just need to be louder in their disgust. The Republicans will change post Trump, whether for the better or worse. I personally hope Mueller scoops up the majority of them.

And guess who she will vote for in 2020.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
"The diversery and the diversity lottery program!"
This buffoon is to damn proud to even acknowledge that he made a mistake. Diversery isn't even a freaking word but wants people to think it is. :mjlol:
Cut him some slack, he is going THROUGH it right now :scumbag: