RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm a genius, Papadopolis, never lenient on your Zenith

I REALLY MEAN IT!
77f489f09139225f496b288d98596482.png

:wow::wow:

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
yam.... good points being made by Sen Collins..

These platforms are propagating and profiting from racially divisive topics.

paraphrasing, but one page was claiming all politicians are white supremacist and then another one was advocating violence in so many words
Two russian backed Facebook pages were pushing two totally counter perspectives in her district, bringing up cases as recent as August :picard:

"Yess or no nikka, I know you're a lawyer but speak" :russ:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Trump is void of any ideology and didnt really want to be President. I'm surprised the GOP is laying it all on the line for him. Being power hungry is going to be the death of their party
It's not going to be there death of their party because they will just find a way to play on people's emotions, like the whole transgender thing. Instead of focusing on real issues they'll push shyt like look at those sick liberals, they want grown men to go to the bathroom with your ten year old daughter and people will eat it up.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:ohhh: Yo I know that spanish looking girl with the pony tail on that drip drip video ! Chick I know from Chicago called rimanelli:mjlol:

Y'all still in touch? :bpthink:

Tell her I have a proposition for her. :shaq:

:salute:

So what is he doing to keep the White people (not terrorists mind you...) who arm themselves with a bunch of guns and ammo and shoot a sh*tload of people from doing that again? Because I don't recall him talking about America needing a gun reform after that happened...

Trump cut funding for anti-domestic terror operations. :francis:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Y'all still in touch? :bpthink:

Tell her I have a proposition for her. :shaq:

Trump cut funding for anti-domestic terror operations. :francis:
Not really just got her on social media. Here u go. She's friends with a few of my friends up in Chicago but I doubt they even talk to her anymore.:yeshrug: