RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
2nMLh59.jpg

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond
not really worried about them...why do you?

These are Trump's people. These are people he considers smart...along with people like Jeff Sessions and Michael Flynn.

I guess I don't understand what exactly you love about Trump. Is it the increase in privatized prisons? For-profit Trump university style schools? Increase in military spending/nuclear arsenal? The racial dog whistles? The narcissism and flat out lies? What exactly do you find good about this orange-colored idiot?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
These are Trump's people. These are people he considers smart...along with people like Jeff Sessions and Michael Flynn.

I guess I don't understand what exactly you love about Trump. Is it the increase in privatized prisons? For-profit Trump university style schools? Increase in military spending/nuclear arsenal? The racial dog whistles? The narcissism and flat out lies? What exactly do you find good about this orange-colored idiot?
He's an agent from another site. Don't engage the troll.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps

illegal immigration down check
stock market up check
job market up check
obamcare to the bushes check