RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
There's so many cacs that were for Trump on the low at my old job....like "give him a chance....let's see what he can do....he's a businessman...maybe he has some good ideas"....this was after p*ssygate and making fun of disabled people. Thank god I quit and don't have building access anymore because I'd come through like :mjgrin:....they'd probably try to pretend like they wasn't on his dikk before though.

Last edited:

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
It's like a pad lock, when you in the headlock
Six in the morning and you didn't hear the Feds knock

wonder if the folks getting "arrested" are here anymore
VpiSgfz.png

edit:
WASHINGTON — Paul Manafort and his former business associate Rick Gates were told to surrender to federal authorities Monday morning, the first charges in a special counsel investigation, according to a person involved in the case.
:lolbron:

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
How much did Trump pay the WSJ for that editorial? shyt is unbelievable. I will never link to or buy their paper again.

Crazy crazy.

BTW I'm glad it's someone like Manafort and not Podesta like certain peeps were trying hard as hell to project into the world. Be glad for at least THAT.