RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
This CNN news anchor said that Sean Hannity called for a clean out in the DOJ yesterday, Trump is friends with him and today it happens. :ohhh:
Some people are still convinced there are levels to this while ignoring the fact and pattern that Trump and his administration reacts to shyt on Fox News and commentary/"advice" from other conservative outlets.

I'd also argue that Bannon's scheming expertise is also overrated and overstated. How can he be this methodological genuis yet manage to fukk up a simple immigration executive order? :dame: People seem to forget that he's also a political novice.

I have yet to see a single Karl Rove or dikk Cheney emerge in this bunch. It's not enough to have a fukked up ideology, you also have to know how to effectively translate that shyt into governance.

Something tells me that after these 4 (or less) years, being a career politician will no longer be seen as a pejorative.

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We must focus on Russia and also get to the bottom of this wiretapping accusation. The Obama claim is grounds for impeachment in itself.