RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

A friend of mine lost his job because he went on a Black show based in Washington DC and that show was on the Sputnik Radio network. Another friend of mine has been blacklisted on Twitter and she discovered she's been labeled a Russian Troll. One problem, I just spoke to her on the phone. She's local. Let's talk about how this Russian narrative is damaging the Black community.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I got mad, MAD respect for him (primarily for the Ferguson DOJ investigation :bpbanderas: ), but I can't be the only one who thinks Holder looks like a human sloth. :heh:

photoak-threetoedsloth.ngsversion.1465391618565.png

I hate you.
I almost choked to death on rice and gravy
:sadbron:

:russ:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

I suppose that might be why 85% of the island is still without electricity , almost a month out.

I also read the other day that post hurricane Irma Florida there were over 30,000 out of state electric workers

PR has 300 .

That 300 may very well possibly be the 300 that the little bullshyt company has on the ground now.

:scust:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The sheer amount of corruption is beyond where I thought they would take it and we aren’t even a year in
Part of me thinks that Congress is just waiting on Mueller to initiate the purge so they can avoid even bringing everything else up.