RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. Very close friend. Love my ideas. He always says people like me would be the fresh air of the Republican party. He says Republicans love tall men. That's why Trump said that about Corker.

We were very skeptical all of those new sites and new groups bombarding us to go hard against Clinton. They wanted us to have Haitians go hard on Clinton for money they stoke but we were sitting there like what do they have to gain ?

A white dude called one day and wanted us to do this and do that. I asked him who he was. He never gave us a straight answer. My dude kinda knew it was foreign powers from the jump. He said American groups would send people and do face to face so you can know them and remember their face because they will always need u.

I'm very happy we never received money or got involved with those dudes. We did a Lotta pro Black things, but there were always some strange black folks in the group. You could tell they didn't belong there. Their demeanor, their clothes, their gestures were not 305. I have a good eye for that and anybody from Miami can tell if u from there. There's always something that stands out. In the end, they gave up.

I have shown proof to @Hiphoplives4eva and @4d 6f 6e 65 79 about Russians trying hack my emails. I thought it was the coli and I hit up @Brooklynzson, but I found they had full access to Twitter. Yes, fukking Twitter gave my info to these Russians. I received countless emails. Some luring me to fukk or meet a blonde, some threatening and some asking me to call numbers. I m not on FB or anywhere else and I only go on Twitter to follow sports. I don't even talk politics on there. So, I knew it was odd and all connected.

Be careful on Twitter. Very careful. I'm sure a Lotta people are compromised on there. I called my dude from Miami and he told me they don't even have Internet in the office anymore for those same reasons. They only use certified mail.

By the way, our group dud some digging and we're getting Broward statue removed from the library. We're thinking af applying to rename the county as well.
giphy.gif

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
No one gets it all right. But then again I dont see you asking for retractions from actual news outlets.

I'll leave you with this:

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

Like it or not, major news orgs are insulated from putting out incorrect info every once in a while, but that's to be expected. :manny:

That doesn't mean that there aren't worlds of differences between NYT and Louise Mensch.

It kind of matters more when she gets stuff wrong, being that she's an independent journalist. :francis:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps