RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I answered it by telling you an aide-de-camp is just a personal assistant. I'm sorry your attention span only lasts the duration of one sentence.
I'm well aware of what an aide-de-camp is and what his "official" job duty is listed as. Yet, you still haven't answered the question even if only to humor my gnat like attention span.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm well aware of what an aide-de-camp is and what his "official" job duty is listed as. Yet, you still haven't answered the question even if only to humor my gnat like attention span.
So let me ask you a simple question....since it's no big deal that the photo was taken of the aide-de-camp, would you consider it a big deal if the contingency football and/or it's carrier were also photo'd and identified?

Serious question.

Would it be a big deal? I don't know if it would be a big deal like that, but it would definitely be considered a compromise and they would have to be removed and replaced.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The anti-Trump crew knows exactly what they're doing. If he fires Flynn, Flynn would be tried for treason which leaves Trump wife open. Now the pressure is on Trump to fire him and distance himself. Every a media outlet saying how he lied to Pence. It's a nice chess move. He can't be fired. Once he becomes a regular civilian, he will be questioned and tested. Of course, he will break. A man willing to sell out his country that he served for decades will sell anybody to save his ass.

Trump is fukking doomed now.