RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Believe what you want to. The fact is, the White House is barely running and anything coming out of it is toxic and crippling. The only success they have to show is the Obama stock market.

No way I see any of these guys with stopping Trump from dropping nukes if he wants

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'm ashamed of my people, again. I'm also afraid that there is nothing he could do to make this 47% of white trash see him for the piece of shyt fukkboi he is. :scust:
Stop it breh, you're one white dude like I'm one white dude. Don't fall in line with the Coli narrative that all white people are the same. Furthermore you're talking about Devilish CAC's which are far different from us normal white folk.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Stop it breh, you're one white dude like I'm one white dude. Don't fall in line with the Coli narrative that all white people are the same. Furthermore you're talking about Devilish CAC's which are far different from us normal white folk.
Yeah, reading it back, it's pretty cringe, but I just can't explain that almost half of the white population in the United States still approved of this fukking piece of shyt other than the only reason being the color of his skin. What the fukk has he done that almost half of white people in this country "approve" of his failed and destructive presidency?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The Hill
57 mins ·
Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin defended President Trump’s tax plan from criticism that it is mostly a tax cut for the rich, saying the wealthiest Americans pay most of the taxes so "it’s very hard not to give tax cuts to the wealthy with tax cuts to the middle class.”

Mnuchin: It’s ‘very hard’ not to cut taxes for rich people
The Treasury secretary insisted the tax plan was still aimed primarily at reducing taxes for the middle class.
THEHILL.COM

such an a$$hole

Middle class don't exist Breh's. You either rich, working poor, or poor

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:whoo:

Screen_Shot_2017-10-19_at_11.20.25_AM.png

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.

Last edited: