RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
NPR
6 mins ·
President Trump is being sued by four plaintiffs who allege he's violating anti-corruption provisions in the Constitution. If the next step goes their way, the case could make the president's tax returns surface.

Emoluments Hearing Hints At What May Be At Stake: Trump's Tax Returns
If a federal judge lets the plaintiffs proceed with their lawsuit against Trump, the next step would give them access to some of his financial documents, perhaps including tax returns.
NPR.ORG

lolcopter

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's no way thats really a fake Melania.

I refuse to believe it, nope. dont buy it.
623815f7121bfb3352a288a7bccd5acb8bb0af6e_128.gif

Believe it breh

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
NPR
6 mins ·
President Trump is being sued by four plaintiffs who allege he's violating anti-corruption provisions in the Constitution. If the next step goes their way, the case could make the president's tax returns surface.

Emoluments Hearing Hints At What May Be At Stake: Trump's Tax Returns
If a federal judge lets the plaintiffs proceed with their lawsuit against Trump, the next step would give them access to some of his financial documents, perhaps including tax returns.
NPR.ORG

lolcopter
I didn't think a sitting president could face charges

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
9 mins ·
President Trump "has no empathy, no understanding of human emotions that people go through because he stayed home during Vietnam with his sore foot or whatever it was," the former Bush administration ethics chief Richard Painter said.

Bush ethics chief: Trump has ‘no understanding of human emotions’
Richard Painter tore into President Trump for invoking the death of Chief of Staff John Kelly’s son to defend a false claim that former President Obama didn’t call the families of fallen soldiers.
THEHILL.COM

Slate.com
14 mins ·
The 79-year-old Mississippi Senator voted the wrong way on one measure until GOP floor staffers corrected him.

GOP Mississippi Senator Reportedly “Frail and Disoriented” in Capitol After Health Issues
Politico tagged along with longtime Mississippi Senator Thad Cochran Wednesday and ended up with a story headlined: “Frail and disoriented,…
SLATE.COM

welp?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Today, I was reminded why I stopped watching WH press briefings. Not only is Sarah Huckabee unbearable to look at and listen to, but more importantly because many of the correspondents constantly throw softball questions and frame them in a subservient way.

Shoutout to April Ryan for bringing up Representative Wilson's comment likening what happened in Niger to Benghazi. If it sticks, and Trump incurs another major probe, it will cripple him something serious.

Trump is already crippled and isolated.. he's just waiting for his obvious removal :mjgrin: