RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
17 mins ·
Sen. John McCain blasted what he called "half-baked, spurious nationalism" in a passionate speech Monday, warning that if America embraces nationalism, it would be as "unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history."

McCain rips 'half-baked, spurious nationalism' in emotional speech
"We will not thrive in a world where our leadership and ideals are absent," McCain said.
THEHILL.COM

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I don't mind waiting.

Mueller is not an elected politician.

Do you honestly see elected Repubs pushing forward with an impeachment?
Yup I think in about 8-12 months, What do you think is gonna happen? Have the hammer drop on damn near the whole administration and have elected repubs NOT move forward?

@LeVraiPapi as you know more than all of us do smh at u dappin this. Cmon eddy

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I'm not shocked. California didn't vote for him.
I'm sure that's his reasoning, addled orange fukk that he is.

after i hit post reply, i had the same thought.
i think a more accurate sentiment would be that i'm shocked that america is in a state that would allow....you know what?

fukk it.
i'm beyond being shocked at this point.

i just take a breath and think that we are living through a very important point in american history.
a dangerous point.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_oxou18yAH61w3u03zo1_1280.jpg

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Yup I think in about 8-12 months, What do you think is gonna happen? Have the hammer drop on damn near the whole administration and have elected repubs NOT move forward?

@LeVraiPapi as you know more than all of us do smh at u dappin this. Cmon eddy

The political guy I know in Miami completely dodges my questions now. He knows a lot though. Maybe he's just trying to stay quiet to things to come.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_oxsiao3MBg1w3u03zo1_1280.jpg

Will Trump Be Impeached, Removed Via the 25th Amendment or Resign?

How is the Trump presidency likely to end? It is a question that has been asked more frequently by more people about President Donald Trump than about any other commander in chief in modern history. This week has again seen musings thrust back to the forefront about how the most unorthodox, unpredictable and unpopular president in modern history could exit the White House.

For some, his impeachment should already be on the table. On Wednesday, Representative Al Green of Texas became the second Democrat to introduce articles of impeachment against Trump on the House floor, accusing him of “betraying his trust as president.”

A day later, another House Democrat made her latest call for Trump to be removed from office.

“Republicans should step up to the plate and confront the fact that this president appears to be unstable,” Representative Maxine Waters of California said on MSNBC Thursday. “I believe that really has been collusion [with the Russians], and I do think that special counsel [Robert] Mueller is going to connect those dots. But I think there's enough now that we all know...that we should be moving on impeachment.”

Even though Mueller has yet to reach a conclusion, Democrats have accused Trump of being eligible for impeachment on various grounds. Included among them are his response to the deadly violence following a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, as well as accusations that he obstructed justice in his firing of James Comey as FBI director.

Will Trump be impeached, resign or be removed via the 25th Amendment?