RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lol at thinking Nap does anything but scour Twitter and have shytty opinions.

Anyway, y'all talking about President Pence clearly haven't been paying attention. I'm sure Manafort has spilled so much dirt on Pence he gonna need a pardon, and thus will be out of politics forever. Some of y'all keep saying what's taking so long. In under 12 months we discovered Manafort, Flynn, Page, Kush Dr Funk, and at least DTJ :whew: that's a long list already, have committed treason or espionage.....plus they all did it together so that's conspiracy to commit espionage/treason.....then Pence was supposed to make sure nothing like that happened......then Trump is supposed to make sure Pence didn't let any of that shyt happen plus the hundreds of other crimes he's committed. Long story short....base or no base this group is completely fukked. Alienated the GOP led Senate etc etc. the end is coming soon, just depends how thorough the FBI wants to be.

And Republicans are going to lead the charge?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Rick Scott just declared a state of emergency for Richard Spencer going to University of Florida and giving a speech. He will spend over 500k to assure the safety of Spencer. He called in the National Guard and law enforcement from different other counties to keep the peace in Gainesville. He belives "people have their right to protest" :snoop:

I officially dislike this country. I have no more love for this racist ass country. 0. I do not care for America anymore. I have lost all faith and all love and I will teach my kids that this country does not love them one bit. I'm done

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And Republicans are going to lead the charge?

Exactly. We already know Trump is unpopular and most of Washington hates him. We already know he obstructed justice, and he's probably guilty of colluding with Russia and is probably connected to some money laundering. And we already know he's not qualified for office in the first place.

But that only matters so much. He could be on tape shooting someone and Republicans in Congress still wouldn't impeach him as long as he's popular with the base. Mueller could hold a press conference tomorrow recommending that Trump be impeached and they probably still wouldn't do it. Same reason cops always get off even if they're on tape committing a crime. Evidence doesn't matter if the people in charge are on your side.

As things stand now I only see Trump getting impeached if either -

A) The Dems retake Congress in 2018 (unlikely)
B) He becomes unpopular enough with the base that Republicans think it's in their interest to impeach (also unlikely, Trump's supporters are insanely loyal)

Don't interpret this as me saying Trump shouldn't be impeached, because I'd love nothing more for him and his people to be thrown under the jail, I just don't see it happening as things stand.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_otfzyoPJeD1r83d7lo4_500.jpg

tumblr_otfzyoPJeD1r83d7lo2_500.jpg

tumblr_otfzyoPJeD1r83d7lo3_500.jpg

New study projects a stunning drop in 2018 millennial voter turnout in battleground states
  • The 2016 presidential election — and its outcome — may have given plenty of Americans a new sense of urgency when it comes to civics.
  • But a new study projects that 40 million Americans who voted last year will likely not show up at the polls for the 2018 midterms.
  • And that two-thirds of those “drop-off” voters will be millennials, unmarried women and people of color.
  • The report, just out from the Voter Participation Center and Lake Research Partners, “Comparing the Voting Electorate in 2012-2016 and Predicting 2018 Drop-off,” notes that many of those expected not to cast a ballot next year live in key battleground states like Arizona, Nevada, Florida and Ohio. Read more (7/21/17)

Young people in America, REGISTER TO VOTE AND GET TO THE POLLS NEXT YEAR

THIS MATTERS

YOUR VOTE MATTERS SO MUCH OKAY

Just look at the difference young people getting out and voting made in the UK general election this year…young voters CAN make a POSITIVE DIFFERENCE by getting out and voting

And I know this isn’t a presidential election but it is in some ways EVEN MORE IMPORTANT

Because the president can’t do anything without congress and the senate on his side…but likewise, if the Republicans get a majority it means it will be easier for that disgusting sack of stinking dog-vomit Donald Trump and his party of traitors and criminals to push through the DISGUSTING things they want to try and inflict on the country and its people

Get out and vote democrat next year and keep the Republicans from getting a blank check to try and push through their bigoted, evil bullshyt

I’m pretty sure the biggest barrier to young people voting isn’t not caring, it’s not knowing.

Am I registered? shyt, who knows? I’ve moved five times in the last four years. I think I registered, but that was a year ago, did I change districts since then? Where even are the polling places in this town? What are their hours? I know I submitted a registration, but did they get it? I didn’t get a confirmation. Did they lose my form? Am I even eligible? Who knows? Oh well, I’m sure I can always register in the days leading up to the – whoops, there’s a deadline and it’s already gone by.

This is one of those civic skills that you would really think would be taught in high school, and – surprise! – it isn’t.

So here’s how to check which district you’re in and who your rep is.

Here’s how to find out if you’re registered.

Here are the deadlines for when to register.

Here’s how to register, if it turns out you’re not.

Here’s how to find local polling places.

Of course, all of this – in the way of Tumblr, and the internet more generally – will be lost to the vagaries of cyberspace by the time November rolls around. So hey: tag it with “voting reference” and you’ll always be able to find it again.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Rick Scott just declared a state of emergency for Richard Spencer going to University of Florida and giving a speech. He will spend over 500k to assure the safety of Spencer. He called in the National Guard and law enforcement from different other counties to keep the peace in Gainesville. He belives "people have their right to protest" :snoop:

I officially dislike this country. I have no more love for this racist ass country. 0. I do not care for America anymore. I have lost all faith and all love and I will teach my kids that this country does not love them one bit. I'm done
I definitely respect your view on this. About half the of the voters gave you their ass to kiss, and even if the fukking republic*nts get their tax reform done and decide that they want to "save the country" from Trump, it's too late, they decided that having a Repub president was more important than you, morals, integrity, etc.
I still do think that something good can eventual come from this, down the road, once the GOP eats itself alive, but unfortunately for the country, there will be a lot of violence, evil, and out in the open racism, sexism, bigotry, islamaphobia, etc..but even after that happens, you still have Gorsich's bytch ass for a few decades, as well as a bunch of crazy evil federal judges being installed. There just might need to be a overall conservative purge, by any means necessary, idk.

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Exactly. We already know Trump is unpopular and most of Washington hates him. We already know he obstructed justice, and he's probably guilty of colluding with Russia and is probably connected to some money laundering. And we already know he's not qualified for office in the first place.

But that only matters so much. He could be on tape shooting someone and Republicans in Congress still wouldn't impeach him as long as he's popular with the base. Mueller could hold a press conference tomorrow recommending that Trump be impeached and they probably still wouldn't do it. Same reason cops always get off even if they're on tape committing a crime. Evidence doesn't matter if the people in charge are on your side.

As things stand now I only see Trump getting impeached if either -

A) The Dems retake Congress in 2018 (unlikely)
B) He becomes unpopular enough with the base that Republicans think it's in their interest to impeach (also unlikely, Trump's supporters are insanely loyal)

Don't interpret this as me saying Trump shouldn't be impeached, because I'd love nothing more for him and his people to be thrown under the jail, I just don't see it happening as things stand.

My thoughts EXACTLY. I need someone to articulate a realistic scenario that includes Republicans before I believe in an impeachment outcome.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
New study projects a stunning drop in 2018 millennial voter turnout in battleground states
  • The 2016 presidential election — and its outcome — may have given plenty of Americans a new sense of urgency when it comes to civics.
  • But a new study projects that 40 million Americans who voted last year will likely not show up at the polls for the 2018 midterms.
  • And that two-thirds of those “drop-off” voters will be millennials, unmarried women and people of color.
  • The report, just out from the Voter Participation Center and Lake Research Partners, “Comparing the Voting Electorate in 2012-2016 and Predicting 2018 Drop-off,” notes that many of those expected not to cast a ballot next year live in key battleground states like Arizona, Nevada, Florida and Ohio. Read more (7/21/17)

Young people in America, REGISTER TO VOTE AND GET TO THE POLLS NEXT YEAR

THIS MATTERS

YOUR VOTE MATTERS SO MUCH OKAY
Hey Democrats.....pssst.....

0258.jpg