RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
There are more options besides shady or stupid. As it stands they've shown the inability to govern and pass major legislation. This isn't up for debate at this point.

Trump sabotages the government through his executive actions, orders, and potentially puts too much on the plate of Congress, but he isn't the reason why they've failed on healthcare.

This is a GOP position they've held since before Trump and to be honest Trump will support/sign anything they send to his desk.
As you have said, republican's have failed to govern so I don't expect them to do the right thing when the time comes without being dragged kicking and screaming. This investigation can possibly take years before we get to the point where arrest are being made. As long as republican votors are on board then I don't expect anything to get better anytime soon. Unless some miracle happens and Democrats vote in the mid elections.
Chill man, you sound like you are in a echo chamber :troll:

BTW am I the only one who sees the irony in "libertarian", right wing followers or the alt-right accusing people of being in a echo chamber?
Now I'm a "libertarian, right wing follower".
:mjlol:

The irony of your post.

Sorry for disturbing the "echo chamber"

I'm out

:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
As you have said, republican's have failed to govern so I don't expect them to do the right thing when the time comes without being dragged kicking and screaming. This investigation can possibly take years before we get to the point where arrest are being made. As long as republican votors are on board then I don't expect anything to get better anytime soon. Unless some miracle happens and Democrats vote in the mid elections.
Now I'm a "libertarian, right wing follower".
:mjlol:

The irony of your post.

Sorry for disturbing the "echo chamber"

I'm out

:hubie:
Actually was speaking in general. But if my post triggered you enough to announce leaving a thread on a website :manny:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
All of these posters offended by the "echo chamber" can't bring themselves to leave or avoid this discussion. Not even sure why they put up that ridiculous front as if someone is going to beg them to stay. We know you aren't going anywhere.
I don't know, man, I kind of feel bad now and am starting to realize that this thread is not really welcoming to those who want to come in and list all the reasons that Trump will be fine, and why we should give him a chance. I mean, sure, you can make your own thread, and discuss amongst the other posters who agree with you, like this thread, but that's not any fun. This thread is the only thread allowed in HL, so with no other choices in the subforum, this thread shouldn't be an echo chamber, we should let in all the trolls and the "realists" that just know that nothing is going to happen to Trump, because, reasons.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All of these posters offended by the "echo chamber" can't bring themselves to leave or avoid this discussion. Not even sure why they put up that ridiculous front as if someone is going to beg them to stay. We know you aren't going anywhere.

I used the words echo chamber, so I am going to respond: this is a great thread with excellent information on the Trump investigation.

That said - @Frank Grimes IMO simply shared a fear that even with the mountain of evidence, Trump will somehow slip away. Why was that classed as concern trolling?
We act like Trump hasn't be teflon so far with scandals that would have sunk anyone else...Jesus Christ, a high percentage of people voted for this motherfukker and up to 30% of people in the US still support him.
To not even consider Trump slipping away as an option is simply not being realistic.
Let me be clear, I want the son of a bytch, his family, and their future descendants in jail. Badly. But note clearly, that this thread risks becoming an echo chamber if opinions like @Frank Grimes are insulted and dismissed like he was making #Trumpset points. You can choose to agree or not. That's my opinion.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_ndq6ifjapC1s31th1o1_500.jpg

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The issue with a lot of contrarians is perception. Their own perception of information leads them to disagree with the majority. In the case of this thread and forum in general, the contrarians believe there isn't enough evidence to force republicans to remove Trump or his base to turn against him. That's completely fine to hold that position or be a believer in that line of thought. Yet many of these same individuals struggle to support their position in any meaningful way. Their defense is always excuses of "echo chambers" - the new favorite, "group think" or everyone are simply "sheep". If you let them tell it, everyone is attacking them. They do not believe there is any burden of explanation for their position on their part and the majority should accept as such while they attempt to deconstruct the majorities conclusion. Engaging these individuals is neither constructive or meaningful as they retreat to later cherry pick a point they feel they can use to their advantage.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The issue with a lot of contrarians is perception. Their own perception of information leads them to disagree with the majority. In the case of this thread and forum in general, the contrarians believe there isn't enough evidence to force republicans to remove Trump or his base to turn against him. That's completely fine to hold that position or be a believer in that line of thought. Yet many of these same individuals struggle to support their position in any meaningful way. Their defense is always excuses of "echo chambers" - the new favorite, "group think" or everyone are simply "sheep". If you let them tell it, everyone is attacking them. They do not believe there is any burden of explanation for their position on their part and the majority should accept as such while they attempt to deconstruct the majorities conclusion. Engaging these individuals is neither constructive or meaningful as they retreat to later cherry pick a point they feel they can use to their advantage.

are we gonna get that pee tape or not?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Far-right f*ckery incoming for tomorrow. That almost certainly means some major news is dropping this week on Trump.

So I'm reading all the twitters trying to make sense of what is going to happen. Looks like Hillary just did an interview with ABC in Australia where she calls Julian's bytch ass out directly as a tool of Putin, and now he is throwing a hissy fit, talking about "we just did a Russia expose three weeks ago" and trying to deflect. I'm not sure exactly why this has him going so crazy, he has pretty much going at her directly for over a year, and as soon as she says something back directly, he explodes. What ever comes from this, will be good either way.