RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Sadly, Trump has a winning message by hammering that effectively ACA is welfare for insurance companies. Hes right. If we had a public option, it would be less of an issue, but this compromise does subsidize health insurance companies but its much better than any shyt plan Republicans and Trump have proposed or would come up with. Its the best we got at the moment.

That is why Universal healthcare and destruction of the insurance industry should be the ultimate goal

he will try that but its not gonna work, that isnt a winning message, the democrats are about to win the house back now trump has put the senate in play

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Our National Security’s Millennial Problem
By John R. Schindler • 10/14/17 8:17am
Opinion

gettyimages-457065876.jpg

Edward Snowden speaks via videoconference at The New Yorker Festival in 2014.

A little sloppy to me. Like he woke up one morning and realized he had a deadline that afternoon. And anything that ties a problem to millennials is bound to get a lot of views.

The idea of people committing treason because of a feeling that their nation was pursuing goals that to their mind were inimical to some ideal is nothing new. Not convinced that millennials are more disposed to believing that they should be the arbiters of what should be kept secret. By definition anyone who leaks classified information is guilty of making that determination.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Asking to be banned from a thread is the online equivalent of telling your girl you're going to block her during an argument. :mjlol:
Sure, if you wanna put yourself in the role of a nagging girlfriend who resorts to name calling when confronted with real problems.

A republican congress not impeaching trump for shyt they secretly agree with and is apart of, is a very real scenario.

Notoriously lazy Democrat voters showing up at the poll's next year to take back the congress is something I'd have to see to believe. Especially when half the democratic base, doesn't fukk with the other half.

Call it trolling if you want.

:manny:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
he will try that but its not gonna work, that isnt a winning message, the democrats are about to win the house back now trump has put the senate in play

There's no way the Democrats are winning the House back. I'm sure they'll get more overall votes but they've been gerrymandered into oblivion. :heh:

We honestly are probably looking at semi-permanent GOP control of Congress.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sure, if you wanna put yourself in the role of a nagging girlfriend who resorts to name calling when confronted with real problems.

No need to assume she's nagging or you didn't do anything wrong. :mjlol:

But you're making my point.

A republican congress not impeaching trump for shyt they secretly agree with and is apart of, is a very real scenario.

If arrests and indictments come down republicans will have to address the issue. There's no denying that without trolling.

Notoriously lazy Democrat voters showing up at the poll's next year to take back the congress is something I'd have to see to believe. Especially when half the democratic base, doesn't fukk with the other half.

Even if the dems don't take back congress there is value in gaining seats. Not every vote rubs strictly along party lines. As we see in the Senate, the Republican majority struggles to pass legislation as it is. Thinner margins is a positive.

:mjgrin:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
There's no way the Democrats are winning the House back. I'm sure they'll get more overall votes but they've been gerrymandered into oblivion. :heh:

We honestly are probably looking at semi-permanent GOP control of Congress.

I’m predicting it now just like I predicted Hillary was gonna lose, you can bookmark this post

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If arrests and indictments come down republicans will have to address the issue. There's no denying that without trolling.
IF that happens, I expect republicans to start pointing fingers and blaming everyone but the culprits like they usually do. Theyve done a pretty good job of ignoring the obvious so far. They know where their base stands on these issues.

This investigation could take years. They have plenty of time to blame Hillary and Obama.
Even if the dems don't take back congress there is value in gaining seats. Not every vote rubs strictly along party lines. As we see in the Senate, the Republican majority struggles to pass legislation as it is. Thinner margins is a positive.
Republican's are shady, not stupid. They aren't gonna let trump make decisions to jeopardize their seats by harming their base.

All they gotta do is wait for their base to turn on trump and then primary him. In the event the he does indeed get impeached, we get good ol Mike pence, and then the real shyt show starts. It won't be such a struggle then.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
epublican's are shady, not stupid. They aren't gonna let trump make decisions to jeopardize their seats by harming their base.

All they gotta do is wait for their base to turn on trump and then primary him. In the event the he does indeed get impeached, we get good ol Mike pence, and then the real shyt show starts. It won't be such a struggle then.

There are more options besides shady or stupid. As it stands they've shown the inability to govern and pass major legislation. This isn't up for debate at this point.

Trump sabotages the government through his executive actions, orders, and potentially puts too much on the plate of Congress, but he isn't the reason why they've failed on healthcare.

This is a GOP position they've held since before Trump and to be honest Trump will support/sign anything they send to his desk.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
There are more options besides shady or stupid. As it stands they've shown the inability to govern and pass major legislation. This isn't up for debate at this point.

Trump sabotages the government through his executive actions, orders, and potentially puts too much on the plate of Congress, but he isn't the reason why they've failed on healthcare.

This is a GOP position they've held since before Trump and to be honest Trump will support/sign anything they send to his desk.
Chill man, you sound like you are in a echo chamber :troll:

BTW am I the only one who sees the irony in "libertarian", right wing followers or the alt-right accusing people of being in a echo chamber?